***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 908 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Chad Ford, though. I remember he said Miami was a lock to take T.J. Ford @ #5.

Hey, what do you guys think of Marcus Banks at the backup PG spot? We need youth.

Blueprint said:
It's Chad Ford, though. I remember he said Miami was a lock to take T.J. Ford @ #5.

Hey, what do you guys think of Marcus Banks at the backup PG spot? We need youth.

Did you see the Wright thing on a website or something? Got a link?

FinNasty said:
Somebody with ESPN Insider posted it on RealGM's Heat forum - not the article though, just that little bit of info drawn out. It is known, however, that Pat Riley is a huge fan of G-Diaz. I mean, I like his potential & abilities, but at this point, he'll be fortunate to sneak into the first round since scouts question his point guard skills for running an offense, and he's a 6'2 combo guard. I'd love to move into the draft for him, but definitely not at the expense of a Dorell Wright..

WOW..guys...what a party....

I was there with my baby and my wife...they couldn't take the "heat" (not the team) so they split to Bayside...I stayed right at the top of the steps in front of the stage....

I got to dance with strange chicks....and all the brothers looked at me kinda surprised that I knew more about Hip Hop than they did....:lol:

I tried to get a request in for Dead prez "Hip-Hop" and some guy told me..."No political stuff"....I said: Dude..I think Dead Prez is full of crap with what they say in that record but that is the baddest jam I have ever heard.

I couldn't get the song played....Some brothas behind me had their hoped up that I would get it played..I failed. I guess I don't got the connections Blueprint does. :lol:

What a party...afterwards..I went to the Hooters in Bayside and drank all the beer they had...then got home and drank a alittle more...then headed out to see some....ughhhh..."female dancing entertainment" .....what a party.

BTW Blueprint, I might have seen ya dawg...

and do you agree that Dead prez's "Hip-Hop" is the baddest jam you have ever heard?

lol, that's kind of funny. there were a few "crazy white dudes" getting down right in front of the stage. :roflmao:

I absolutely hate snap music, but I know how to do it better than people from ATL, and ****, we're celebrating GREATNESS so you know I was gettin' down.......... :lol:

You may of saw us - Me & a whole bunch of people had our own little wave going, we were all bouncing in the same direction back & forth - snappin to the left, snappin to the right; it was great.

& yeah, that Dead Prez track is a classic.

FinNasty said:

Where did you get there Where there's a will there's a Wade quote ? The one in your sig?

dead prez is tight, but they're not full of crap.

they may be a bit sensationalist and hyperbolic, but that's to draw attention to the message. The Coup do it better, though.

Prime Time said:
Where did you get there Where there's a will there's a Wade quote ? The one in your sig?
The quote in my sig is from an article from an article in the Miami Herald...

But the "Where theres a will... theres a Wade..." is just something I put in my sig. I think its the best slogan you could think of for Wade... even better than the "Fall down seven times... get up eight..." :cooldude:

FinNasty said:
The quote in my sig is from an article from an article in the Miami Herald...

But the "Where theres a will... theres a Wade..." is just something I put in my sig. I think its the best slogan you could think of for Wade... even better than the "Fall down seven times... get up eight..." :cooldude:

Did you think of it or did you see it somewhere, because at the Parade there was a girl with a sign with that exact same line. :lol:

Speaking of the Parade I am going to post some pics.

10a4a846-1.jpg

366fff0c-1.jpg

351756b1-1.jpg

f9868be8-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom