***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 909 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
aed6c8d5-1.jpg

c5df6fa6-1.jpg

ca82934a-1.jpg

1b2613ad-1.jpg

Last few pics...they all deserve their own little comment...

863415ba-1.jpg

Dancers :yes:

0e8e0a98-1.jpg

The golden oldies...they danced hip hop :eek: :cry: I am shocked they didn't pass out of exhaustion or break hips with all that booty shaking :cry:

ANDDDDDDDDD....SO SEXY

4380fc4c-1.jpg

:rocker:

Mavs fans STILL = :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

:sidelol:

Celebrate, call us whiners, but we don't need a trophy to know we were the better team. We'd win easily if the officials called the game fairly. And Heat fans know that or they wouldn't be here aruging.

Talk about being a bunch of crying *******.

someone should post the link where they explained all the "non fouls" with the video footage, just to see em spew more :lol:

Newest Chad Ford report has the New York Knicks selecting Guillermo Diaz or Rajon Rondo & trading the rights of that player to the Miami Heat for G/F Dorell Wright. Now, I'd have a huge problem with a Wright-for-Diaz swap, but Rondo is very tempting as the future PG. Problem is, I highly doubt New Jersey, who would love to add a young, athletic PG to groom behind Jason Kidd, passes on Rondo. I like G-Diaz & I think he's gonna be a good player, but I wouldn't give up Dorell Wright for him. Actually, I wouldn't trade Dorell Wright for any of the two. I'd probably give up Wayne Simien though, and to me, Simien would fit NY's needs more than another swingman, don't you think? :confused:

I like Diaz a lot though, even though I may prefer Rondo since he's a true PG type. When Diaz gets hot, man, it's not a pretty scene for the opposing teams. He can really light it up. But to me, sometimes he tends to get "too much" into his rhythm and shoot from the outside when the inside is wide open to take it to the basket, and he's a pretty strong guard.

If Chad Ford told me that the Heat had won the NBA championship...I would be very depressed right now.

I don't believe these Wright rumors...at all.

Section126 said:
If Chad Ford told me that the Heat had won the NBA championship...I would be very depressed right now.

I don't believe these Wright rumors...at all.

Well, Chad Ford either makes **** up or steals it from another source. :lol:

He jacked this bit of info from Jonathon G. of Draft Express. I wouldn't give up Dorell Wright, but with the way Haslem has come on and the fact that Toine often plays PF, I'd give up Wayne Simien for Guillermo Diaz or Rajon Rondo, even though I like Simien a lot.

Damn, I wish we had our #26 pick. O'well, can't complain, we used it for SHAQ. :cooldude:

OT, well kind've - Am I the only dude in the world who likes the potential of DEE BROWN??

Wasnt Dorell said to be 'untouchable' at some point? I doubt we give him up for a first rounder in a weak draft

Id trade him for that Italian guy though......just because guys with those skills are rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom