***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 907 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The metromovers from across were packed.

15frteg-1.jpg

*props to KiNgJaMeS305 from Boxden for the pic*

I was going to the station then I was like **** that. Then I decided to walk to the Metrorail instead (Overtown Station). Even worse.
:lol:

I just saw myself snappin' my fingers (although I hate snap music, it kills real hip hop) on Channel 7 news....... :roflmao:

EDIT: if any news stations shows the crowd dancing, look for me - Santana Moss complexed brotha with a white Championship shirt, white "Made In Dade" fitted, white sunglasses, and a gold chain. I was acting a fool, so you can't miss me. :lol:

I went today. Went on like 4 hours of sleep with some friends and got there around 12. So many people. Lots of sexy females out there :yes: I was exhausted due to the poor sleep but I got pretty hype when the parade happened. Then we waited for at least 2 hours jampacked in the ONE spot we had been in since we arrived. We were across the Center of the stage. Oh my god, was it hot! Not just how fun it was, the temperature started getting to me. To all of us. My bro and our friend couldn't take it and they had to get water (since we ran out of ALL the water we had). They ended up seeing the team on the stage but not with us.

Those 2 hours though where a pain in the ***. Pretty boring except for the music being played. The Heat was too much for a lot of people. I heard on Ch. 7 News that 70 people needed to be treated due to the heat. Anyway, the best part was when they unveiled the new Championship Banner at AAA.

Fun day, although the Heat (not the team) was pretty bad...

James Posey is going to opt out of his contract with us on Sunday. He is due for $6.4 million this year, and Ira says he will opt out at the deadline. Don't be "too" worried though, because he's not expected to be offered more than the MLE on the open market, probably to be targeted by a team like Cleveland in desperate need of perimeter shooting and perimeter defense, exactly what Posey brings to the table. Miami, however, can sign Posey to $6.4 million a year or a 20% raise without going into the Mid-Level Exception. Anyways, there's no way he has a shot at getting more than what we can offer without going into our own MLE since he's one of our own players - Bonzi Wells is an unrestricted free agent and will get far more cash thrown his way.

LIKELY SCENARIO: James Posey is opting out basically for a contract extension in Miami. Expect Miami to re-sign Posey to a 4-year deal, around maybe $5 million a year, so that he's off the books the same year as Shaquille O'Neal's max contract expires. Four years from now will be a huge summer with loads of free agent big men with the chance to find Wade another sidekick. Scary to think, four years from now when Wade is 28 and Shaq is gone, Wade will be the same age Jordan was when he won his first title. That same summer, we may be maxing out Dorell Wright too! :wink:

Where'd you get that GIF from? Man, I really need a site for GIF images.

I'd like some from the Game 6 finals other than the Toine Shimmy........

Blueprint said:
Where'd you get that GIF from? Man, I really need a site for GIF images.

I'd like some from the Game 6 finals other than the Toine Shimmy........
boxden....goto advanced search then make sure your only searching the bx sportscenter.....then as a keyword put owned. the name of the thread is like owned(gifs/pics).

I never posted so much in a thread in this board :D

Chad Ford: Miami is trying to move Dorell Wright to get into the first round for Guillermo Diaz.

What a waste it would be to give up on T-Mac2 minus the injuries for a POOR MAN's BARBOSA. :fire:

Blueprint said:
Chad Ford: Miami is trying to move Dorell Wright to get into the first round for Guillermo Diaz.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I take it you don't like that idea.

Nope - you don't develop a kid then trade him away before you know how good he is, for another player you need to develop. I hope this is another one of Chad Ford's lies. I know they are trying to move into the draft, but I hope they don't give up Wright..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom