***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 923 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueprint said:
ESPN is so damn clueless (based on game 1):

First off, after reading the third paragraph, how is that NOT impressive?

Since when was 4/10, 12 points, 3 turnovers while in foul trouble horrible? It proves how clueless they are when they call Dorell Wright's only chance on to play will be with his defensive abilities, when his defense is his biggest question and he's probably one of the better offensive players we've had on this team in years (excluding Wade of course). They judge a guy on a bad shooting night where he still goes 4/10. :rolleyes2

Yeah they are clueless, Dorell is going to easily make the team just like the past 2 years, and this year he will actually contribute some

Alex44 said:
Yeah they are clueless, Dorell is going to easily make the team just like the past 2 years, and this year he will actually contribute some
For someone to call Dorell Wright's strength his defense and his offense his weakness; man, that just proves how clueless someone can be. Then again, this was written by "John Denton" - yeah, who? :lol:

Blueprint said:
For someone to call Dorell Wright's strength his defense and his offense his weakness; man, that just proves how clueless someone can be. Then again, this was written by "John Denton" - yeah, who? :lol:

Thats like saying Wade isnt a scoring threat :lol:

Poor John Denton, no-one will ever take him serious again....as if anyone did in the first place

From today's game:

Dorrell Wright: 19 pts. 6-11 shooting, 1-2 3pt, 6-6 ft, 0 reb., 2 assists, 1 steal, 3 turnovers, 1 blocked shot.

Earl Barron: 33 pts. 9-17 shooting, 0-1 3pt, 15-17 ft, 15 reb., 1 assist, 0 steals, 0 turnovers, 0 blocked shots.

Hey, btw... on the radio today... they were talking about D-Wade. They said that his agent said that Wade has had all kinds of movie scripts thrown at him. 12 in total. Apparently, he has rejected them all... and isnt trying to get carried away with over-exposure and stuff. Also, he didnt want anything to effect the US Olympic team stuff he is doing this summer.

Just thought some of you might be interested. They were joking about it later saying that one of the scripts is "Blue Chips 2"... :lol:

Dwyane Wade could be following LeBron James' lead.
Wade, who reportedly agreed to a five-year, $80 million max extension with the Miami Heat last week, is instead expected to sign a three-year deal with a player option for a fourth season, ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher reported Tuesday.
makes sense for him cause after 3 years, he can sign a 6 year max 150 million dollar contract.

From today's game:

Dorrell Wright: 20 pts. 6-13 shooting, 0-0 3pt, 8-10 ft, 8 reb., 8 assists, 7 steal, 6 turnovers, 0 blocked shot.

Earl Barron: 26 pts. 5-10 shooting, 0-0 3pt, 16-17 ft, 4 reb., 0 assist, 0 steals, 5 turnovers, 0 blocked shots.

Great games from both of them except for all the damn turnovers.

Robert Hite has one of the best shooting formations I've seen. But, when I complimented him earlier...someone said, "lol...come on man" so I guess I shouldn't do so anymore - I'll just pretend he's invisible. :rolleyes2

he's good, but your trying to make it sound like he's better than what he is...hence the reason why i said come on man

tucker said:
he's good, but your trying to make it sound like he's better than what he is...hence the reason why i said come on man
How is calling him a POTENTIAL 15TH MAN making him sound better than he is, yet you say he's good? Hmm, talking about "my assessments" in other threads and this is your's..:lol:

everyone on the summer league is good..that doesnt mean he deserves to make the 15 man roster..pittsnogle(sp) is also good, especially at the three point range, but that doesnt mean he should make the team

tucker said:
everyone on the summer league is good..that doesnt mean he deserves to make the 15 man roster..pittsnogle(sp) is also good, especially at the three point range, but that doesnt mean he should make the team

I didn't say he should make the team. Hell, even look back in this thread - I called him a longshot, but an interesting player. Once again, you're turning a possibility that I pointed out into a fact. :shakeno:

DID You guys see this line from Dorrell Wright's last summer league game?

SICK!

20 pts, 8 assists, 8 rebs & 7 steals

In other news...D-Wade in a conference call to talk abou this extension said that he is a "Heat for life".

He said that he doesn't think about injuries and that taking essentially one year less in his deal was a business decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom