***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 925 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
clear.gif

Wade's new car. Love the shirt...

PatsSuck456 said:
Dorell should be a stud anyway, hey BP do you see Barron starting for us one day, when Shaq retires?

At this rate, I'd call it a long shot at best. I've seen him playing in garbage minutes against pretty good players, and he hasn't really shown any flashes. Last year in the preseason he was very impressive though. I think he can become a role player at some point in his career, but he has a whole lot to work on. His offensive game is pretty nice, but defensively he may be below average. He's not tough enough at all..

Our future center will probably come through the draft or when Shaq's a free agent.

Silverphin said:
ZO'S BACK!!! Now lets re-sign Tim Hardaway.
Let's bring back Ike Austin just to make fun of his ears/teeth/head shape. :hump:

isaac_austin-1.jpg

I dont know why but my favorite artist, DMX, for some reason reminds me alot of Mourning. does anyone else feel like that? haha

Mourning is crazy no ones got more heart than that dude, I cant believe hes going to play another year, i was positive he was going to end it like this.

DMX is on crack, bruh - bad comparison. :lol:

OT - I've always been a huge DMX fan, but dude is completely insane. Have you been watching his show? I think they're only one episode into it, but I missed that one. I'll catch it on YouTube when I've got time. "Lord Give Me A Sign" is sick; X is finally back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom