***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 927 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blueprint said:
No doubt.

I think he'd be better here than anywhere else. His top weaknesses = what we teach the best here, and his biggest strength is Pat Riley's favorite attribute. The weaknesses being outside shooting & decision making; the strength being defensive ability. Seriously, we turn average outside shooters into guys who nail 100+ three pointers per season at a fairly high percentage. I think Miami is the best situation for Banks, and Banks would be the best addition available for Miami..
Not to mention playing time. In Phoenix he'll probably be backing up Nash for the entirety of the 5 year deal they're offering. Here, he'll be getting significant minutes with a chance to supplant J-Will as the starter in 2 years.

Hey guys I#m new here and don't wanna read through the whole thread, so i don't know if this has already been asked..
do you know the Miami heat championship anthem by TrackKingz? Or do you even know where to download it?
Thanks in advance

If Marcus Banks doesn't sign with us and instead signs with the suns for about the same money...

Then I wouldn't have wanted him in the first place..because he would have proven to be a *******.

THIS IS THE PERFECT situation for him....

I love his game...

The Heat arent going to sign him and have never even offered a contract. Riley made it clear that they arent spending any money this offseason. Banks' agent has just been doing his job....spreading rumors in an attempt to drive up his client's value.

Ferretsquig said:
The Heat arent going to sign him and have never even offered a contract. Riley made it clear that they arent spending any money this offseason. Banks' agent has just been doing his job....spreading rumors in an attempt to drive up his client's value.
No, the interest is coming from Miami, not fully from his agent. Randy Pfund listed him as a player who would fit our team, and a guy he has targeted. It has been reported by several different sources that Miami is putting together an offer. I'm not saying he'll sign here, but I am saying that he either has or will be offered a contract.

Riley never said we wouldn't spend money - he said we wouldn't offer the entire mid-level exception.

The Blueprint said:
No, the interest is coming from Miami, not fully from his agent. Randy Pfund listed him as a player who would fit our team, and a guy he has targeted. It has been reported by several different sources that Miami is putting together an offer. I'm not saying he'll sign here, but I am saying that he either has or will be offered a contract.

Riley never said we wouldn't spend money - he said we wouldn't offer the entire mid-level exception.

He said they wouldnt exceed the luxury tax limit. They already have. Unless they can negotiate a buyout with Derrick then there will be no more signings.

booooooo....

I guess our younger players are going to have to step up...

Caps said:
No more Banks. Looks like we're going to war with pretty much the exact same championship team.

Thank goodness. At least we're not like the Marlins and tear apart every team that wins a championship.

Yup, radio says we was offering almost the same amount but over 3-4 years.

Banks' biggest questions = outside shooting & decision making. Looks like #2 still ain't fixed. :lol:

O'well, it's not like Pat Riley doesn't ALWAYS pickup his backup PG late in free agency, as in August most of the time...bring him in, and winds up getting a gem. Chucky Atkins is still unsigned, right? I wouldn't mind a combo of Tony Delk or Gary Payton + Eddie House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom