***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 928 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatsSuck456 said:
On to Eddie House.
:yes:

I'd like Gary Payton/Eddie House combo off the bench in a situational case. Eddie House is your offense spark plug, and Gary Payton is your experienced defender who can still manage the game offensively. It also looks like Dorell Wright is going to see some minutes at PG for us this year, and in the future. If he pans out, which I think he will, what a valuable piece of the bench he will become until he cracks the starting line-up. He can backup the 1, 2, & 3.

I'll talk to you guys next Thursday, my Miami Heat faithful!

Off to my beautiful island I go. Home. What goes down in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica. It doesn't count in the real world, it's another world! :hump:

I will elaborate on it...

The DVD has featurretes on Wade, Payton, SHAQ, and Haslem.

It has the whole 4th quarter of game 6 of the finals plus the post game celebration.

It has a documentary on the Heat's first season.

It has pre-finals analysis, and post series analysis.

It has a "playbook" video on the Heat's double post offense.

The main video has a "NFL FILMS" like video of the Heat's whole season (Regular and post season) with Interviews....SHAQ has some very funny moments in his interviews...especially when he talked about dethroning the Pistons...

SHAQ on the Pistons: "They were Chan wong Lee, and in every great Kung Fu movie...you know that you ain't **** unless you beat the master Chan wong lee....Now we are Chan Wong lee."

Section126 said:
SHAQ on the Pistons: "They were Chan wong Lee, and in every great Kung Fu movie...you know that you ain't **** unless you beat the master Chan wong lee....Now we are Chan Wong lee."
LMAO

Feels like King of the Hill when they all stand at the corner drinking beer saying 'yep'

Nothing going on at all.....

Alex44 said:
Feels like King of the Hill when they all stand at the corner drinking beer saying 'yep'

Nothing going on at all.....

I heard something about Wade to the Lakers. I made it up, but I heard it.

Wade to the Lakers for Smush & Mihm is the report. Almost a done deal.

The Blueprint said:
Wade to the Lakers for Smush & Mihm is the report. Almost a done deal.

Reminds me of a conversation a couple of my friends had during my final term of high school.

See, one of them is a Lakers fan while the other is a Heat fan like me. So they were arguing about whether Wade is better than Kobe or not. Then this was said.

Lakers Fan: You know very well you would want Kobe on the Heat.

Heat Fan: Don't play. Dwyane's will only score four points a game if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom