***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 930 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
Bonzi Wells?

How the hell are we gonna pull that off?

Would Bonzi actually take the full MLE?

Hes not going to have much choice in the matter. Noone will sign him for more and who really wants to give up anything in a sign and trade for him? The only team I can think of is the Spurs.....Barry for Wells? Anyways hes not coming to Miami with cheap *** Arison unwilling to pay his pittance of luxury tax penalties.

Section126 said:
Do you guys go back and read what the Heat haters wrote in this thread? Funny stuff.

As for the thread...this will be our off-season thread till I I start the "Re-Heat" thread.

Then this thread deserves to be in Flipper's Finest.

BTW...is this the biggest thread in FH history? What was the biggest if not this one?

Originally Posted by FinsNYanksFan13
Heat fans face it, Shaq is on a steady decline. It's only going to get worse from here.!

Quote:
When the Heat lose to the Pistons their season will end the same way the Knicks did....without a ring. At least the Knicks will be able to say they won their last game of the year however! :lol: :sidelol:

the two funniest post

Heat signed Robert Hite after his impressive summer league performance.

He's a lefty who can shoot and can jump out've the gym. He's coachable, and if he improves his ball handling skills among other things...he could become a bigger version of Eddie House who can do many more things.

dob72 said:

Heat fans face it, Shaq is on a steady decline. It's only going to get worse from here.!

Quote:
When the Heat lose to the Pistons their season will end the same way the Knicks did....without a ring. At least the Knicks will be able to say they won their last game of the year however! :lol: :sidelol:

the two funniest post

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

The Blueprint said:

He's a lefty who can shoot and can jump out've the gym. He's coachable, and if he improves his ball handling skills among other things...he could become a bigger version of Eddie House who can do many more things.

I was hoping we sign a Cane. Hopefully next year, we can sign an Owl.

The Blueprint said:

Sweet.

Finally some news!

House, Heat in serious talks.

Near the middle of the page.

Even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom