***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 932 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payton is coming back. Like it or not, the chances of this team improving fall squarely on the shoulders of a 20 yr old kid. The rest of the lineup is going to be exactly the same as last year.

Wade/Melo/Lebron Stat comparison at worlds

Wade 21.3 PPG on 62.5% 3.0 RPG 2.3 APG 2.0 SPG .8 BPG 20.7 MPG

Melo 19.6 PPG on 58.5% 3.4 RPG 1.4 APG 1.8 SPG .0 BPG 22 MPG

Bron 14.0 PPG on 60.0% 4.0 RPG 3.4 APG 2.0 SPG .3 BPG 22 MPG

Wade leads team in scoring on best shooting %, is best defender, while playing less mins per game.

There might be some intresting in Dooling. Just look in the other thread.

And Joakim Noah if by some miracle he falls to us in next year's draft or in the draft after next.

PatsSuck456 said:
And Joakim Noah if by some miracle he falls to us in next year's draft or in the draft after next.

Its impossible unless we dont make the playoffs(and win the lottery) I belive Noah goes #2 overall next year. #1 is Greg oDen if he comes out

Do u guys think haslem or walker will start at PF? Will Wright get SF or will Walker get SF??

Finfan86 said:
Do u guys think haslem or walker will start at PF? Will Wright get SF or will Walker get SF??

Haslem will start.

I think Walker will start at SF, but play most of his minutes as a PF...

Wright will backup the 1,2,3 spots. (15-20 minutes a game)

Walker is not starting on this team. Posey is the starting SF, Haslem the PF. And I doubt even Riley knows what Wright's role on this team will be. He has training camp and the pre-season to show what hes capable of. But there arent that many minutes available on this team assuming Payton comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom