***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 933 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finfan86 said:
Its impossible unless we dont make the playoffs(and win the lottery) I belive Noah goes #2 overall next year. #1 is Greg oDen if he comes out

Yeah thats why it would take a miracle to get him.

Ferretsquig said:
Walker is not starting on this team. Posey is the starting SF, Haslem the PF. And I doubt even Riley knows what Wright's role on this team will be. He has training camp and the pre-season to show what hes capable of. But there arent that many minutes available on this team assuming Payton comes back.

Whay do you think that?

Let me see.

Walker started every playoff game.

The Heat won the title.

Posey played better off the bench and better with the second unit.

I think Walker will start.

Section126 said:
Whay do you think that?

Let me see.

Walker started every playoff game.

The Heat won the title.

Posey played better off the bench and better with the second unit.

I think Walker will start.

Posey is a better SF than Walker and the team plays much better with him there. Walker was signed to be a backup PF and thats what he will be.

Ferretsquig said:
Posey is a better SF than Walker and the team plays much better with him there. Walker was signed to be a backup PF and thats what he will be.

HEY! AGREE WITH YOU.

But Riley will flash that ring in our face and call us both idiots.

So therefore..I say ....Walker will start.

Section126 said:
HEY! AGREE WITH YOU.

But Riley will flash that ring in our face and call us both idiots.

So therefore..I say ....Walker will start.

Will he proceed to pimp slap you? If he did I would sell my face on ebay.

Look for Gary Payton to re-sign with the Heat, his agent said. He's likely to get a slight raise over the $1.1 million veteran's minimum. Shandon Anderson is talking to the Heat about a return, thought nothing is definite.
-- Miami Herald

Don't assume Heat center Alonzo Mourning will retire next summer. In fact, he agreed to a $2.7 million team option for 2007-08.
-- Miami Herald

icephinfan said:
Look for Gary Payton to re-sign with the Heat, his agent said. He's likely to get a slight raise over the $1.1 million veteran's minimum. Shandon Anderson is talking to the Heat about a return, thought nothing is definite.
-- Miami Herald

Don't assume Heat center Alonzo Mourning will retire next summer. In fact, he agreed to a $2.7 million team option for 2007-08.
-- Miami Herald

Hey Payton hit the shot when it counted, I'll accept him back, Mourning was the heart and soul a lot of the time so he can come back to. Anderson didnt do very much come playoff time but he did play great D when called upon

Hopefully Dorell Wright becomes a starter at some point this year

Although he did receive some interest from other teams this summer, Gary Payton did not receive a raise from last year's salary like Alonzo Mourning did when he re-signed earlier this offseason, partially because the Heat would have to dip into its midlevel salary-cap exception to give Payton a significant raise.
-- Miami Herald

Payton has not officially decided whether or not this will be his last season in the NBA, but his agent, Aaron Goodwin, said Payton likely will make that decision before the season starts and is leaning toward retirement at season's end.
-- Miami Herald

The Heat signed a handful of rookie free agents this summer, including former Miami Hurricanes player Robert Hite, in hopes that one would emerge as a legitimate NBA point guard. But it's likely the team will continue to search the free agent and trade markets for a more reliable option.
-- Miami Herald

Did anyone see that D-wade Lincoln Navigator commercial with him building the basketball hoop with the inner city kids? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom