***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 931 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes2 @ House signing with the Nets for 1-year, $1.5 million.

I really wanted Eddie House here, but hey...it's truly his loss. Let him go play with the Nets for $1.5 million and only enjoy one or two playoff series, instead of a realistic opportunity at a championship run. New Jersey isn't even a true contender. I think House realized that in Miami, he'd be a situational player along with Gary Payton, one for offense and the other for defensive purposes. The Nets on the other hand, are in a very easy division yet don't have much depth or shooters.

We'll probably explore moving Doleac and/or Derek Anderson for a reserve guard who can shoot and isn't a defense liability, although GP will probably return to provide defense, and Dorell Wright should get some PT at the 1, 2, & 3. Above all, Tyronn Lue be the perfect fit here, and he's now in a ****ed up situation in Atlanta behind Salim Stoudamire & Speedy Claxton. He's good friends with Shaq too.

PatsSuck456 said:
I refuse to let this thread die.

We just have to keep it on life support till the season starts.

Damn... didnt know this thread was still going! Hell ya! :D

We should just change the number to 2007 and keep this thread going for next season :D

Silverphin said:
How about Wade's performance on the U.S. Team? :yes:
Wade, Bron, and Melo are going to slaughter people in the World Championship.

And dont even get me started on the Olympics... when Wade, Melo, Bron, Dwight Howard, and Chris Paul all have 2 more years of development in their arsenals... its going to be ugly...

FinNasty said:
Wade, Bron, and Melo are going to slaughter people in the World Championship.

And dont even get me started on the Olympics... when Wade, Melo, Bron, Dwight Howard, and Chris Paul all have 2 more years of development in their arsenals... its going to be ugly...
usa all the way lol

305TillIDie said:
im glad Zo is coming back :yes:

the only player from the 8-man rotation that is not signed is GP...i dont know if Riley and Phund will sign him back or not :confused2

Yeah, I want the Glove back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom