The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills

Originally posted by Oliver

They don't like it when Dolphin fans tell them the truth about Lucas and the Bills. :D

Oliver...

Yeah, we surely don't like hearing excuses.

Originally posted by infiltrateib

Wow. Denney is your only weak spot.

Buffalo was 27th in points allowed.

Buffalo was 29th vs. the run last year. Apparently, your team is at least 20 spots better without having played a down this year.

And don't give me that Adams garbage. Sam Adams is a tiring underachiever who will help very little.

Spikes is a hell of a LB, I will admit that. But Milloy's stats are fading, and Clements/Winfield are not elite CBs. You have plenty more weak spots than just Denney.
Sam Adams improves whatever team he's on's run d significantly...oh yeah, and that has tended to help the teams he's been on judging by their advancement...only difference between our CB's and your CB's is that yours have always had, and still have a great pass rush in front of them...Sam Madison?:lol: ...he's a joke if I've ever seen one...just ask Eric:cool:

Originally posted by justafan

Yeah, we surely don't like hearing excuses.

The truth, but I digress.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

The truth, but I digress.

Oliver...

Exactly. The truth is you are full of excuses. :lol:

I bet it was Lucas fault Fiedler threw an INT in the 2nd game. It was his fault that Wanny and coaching staff put him in there after the first bills game and stuck with him until Fiedler came back.It was also his fault your D couldn't stop Henry in the first game, and they couldn't stop him , Moulds and Price in the 2nd. It is also his fault that Uday and Kusay (sp?) are dead. :D :jk:

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Thought the Jills were "Priceless"

No matter who you signed, the :billsbite

If you look at the Bills defense, the only places where they are stronger than us is where Spikes and Milloy play. Sam Adams isn't what he used to be and I would take our defense over theirs anyday of the week. They STILL can't put pressure on the QB, Posey won't be as productive in a 4-3 since he was the blitzer in a 3-4, and Milloy won't have time to gel with his teammates.

The Bills defense would be a lot better if they had a legitimate pass rusher. I don't think Schobel is special at all.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Projected Starting D:
DL= Schobel, Williams, Adams, Denney
LB=Fletcher, Spikes, Posey
Secondary=Clements, Winfield, Milloy, Wire
only weak spot is Denney

If you have one weak spot then our D has absolutely no weak spots ;).

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If you look at the Bills defense, the only places where they are stronger than us is where Spikes and Milloy play. Sam Adams isn't what he used to be and I would take our defense over theirs anyday of the week. They STILL can't put pressure on the QB, Posey won't be as productive in a 4-3 since he was the blitzer in a 3-4, and Milloy won't have time to gel with his teammates.

The Bills defense would be a lot better if they had a legitimate pass rusher. I don't think Schobel is special at all.
Don't forget Posey..he's our SS LB...he's a lot better than Moron Greenwood

also...Clements is way better than Madison...Madison is about as overrated as you get....put him behind last year's Bills line and you have yourself a burned CB

You know what you make me hate the Bills more and more. How can you wish a lost for us against the Texans. I wish so very much that those Bills lose against the Patriots. i wish injuries and the worst season ever.

Bills SUCK! & so does MIlloy !

I cant wait to see you Sorry Defense get Pass all over come Sunday,also I cant wait to see our players destory Bledsoe when we play.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
also...Clements is way better than Madison...Madison is about as overrated as you get....put him behind last year's Bills line and you have yourself a burned CB

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya right.

Sounds like you're making excuses to why Clements truely sucks :D

Back
Top Bottom