The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Don't forget Posey..he's our SS LB...he's a lot better than Moron Greenwood

this is what i love best about bills fans, they havent even seen posey in a real game and already he is heads above someone like marlon greenwood (nice little jab with the moron but inneffective). nice job picking on greenwood who comes out on third downs anyways. i really dont care for mindless sputtering of crap pulled out of the air so that you can claim the Bills are going all the way. whatever.
I will say this about your team and mark it down and write me later if you wish but i doubt you will.
Posey is nothing special. Adams is a fat P.O.S and everyone knows it now after i have been saying it from the beggining. and takeop spikes is way overrated and has done nothing to prove he is the best. you dont just go to a new team and all of a sudden your god. takeo has not played a lick all preseason and one has to wonder what the hell that is all about. he goes to a new team, and oh, we will rest him cus we dont want to risk injury, whatever. the bills will attack attack and attack cus thats all they know, but they will get burned, mark my words.

antwan winfield is on a downslide and it showed with his attitude getting burned by a 2nd year guy by five miles. The only guys i give credance to is Nate Clements, Fletcher(who also is overrated, he hits big, but is out of position alot), Schoebel is coming along good but still is not PB by any means, Spikes( who is a good- great LB in flashes and is way overrated right now) and maybe P diddy who is said to be a great DT but just does his job well. But on the offensive side of the ball, i think is now your weakness and i think belechick will expose it this weekend.

Originally posted by finfan54

this is what i love best about bills fans, they havent even seen posey in a real game and already he is heads above someone like marlon greenwood (nice little jab with the moron but inneffective). nice job picking on greenwood who comes out on third downs anyways. i really dont care for mindless sputtering of crap pulled out of the air so that you can claim the Bills are going all the way. whatever.
I will say this about your team and mark it down and write me later if you wish but i doubt you will.

Posey is nothing special. Adams is a fat P.O.S and everyone knows it now after i have been saying it from the beggining. and takeop spikes is way overrated and has done nothing to prove he is the best.

Contradiction at it's finest. Yeah we haven't seen Posey play a down and yet, Adams is a POS? Sure.

antwan winfield is on a downslide and it showed with his attitude getting burned by a 2nd year guy by five miles.

Based on a preseason game? :lol: I guess Seau is the turtle in the NFL , getting burned by Pittman "in a preseason game" BTW, The bills have a better record in the preseason game. Based on your logic , we're a better team than the fins. :rolleyes: We beat the rams who beat the bucs who beat the fins "in preseason".

Weak argument on your part.

Originally posted by justafan

It amazes me how Oliver can come up with tons of excuses for the fns. Now Jay came in 2 weeks earlier. :lol: Got a link? If that's even true thanks for proving to us that your coaches are stupid. Why did they even have Sage on the team?

Not sure how you're reading what I typed, but it's a fact when Fiedler came into play the Bills game in NY he did so before he was 100% ready. It was also widely written weeks before that if Lucas had done a better job Fiedler would not have returned the week after the Bills game in NY. For obvious reasons I might add.

No excuses, just facts.

Oliver...

What Oliver said is absolutely correct.

But, I for one, am done talking about last year.

This year the Fins will place 1st in the AFC East, the Pats will place 2nd, and the Jills will place 3rd thus avoiding the embarassment of a 3rd consecutive last place finish.

Congratulations to the Bills and their wonderful fans!

Originally posted by zachseau13
What Oliver said is absolutely correct.

But, I for one, am done talking about last year.

This year the Fins will place 1st in the AFC East, the Pats will place 2nd, and the Jills will place 3rd thus avoiding the embarassment of a 3rd consecutive last place finish.

Congratulations to the Bills and their wonderful fans!

Yeah, sure. And the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. :lol: whatever. We all know now how your world is teal and orange.

Originally posted by Oliver

Not sure how you're reading what I typed, but it's a fact when Fiedler came into play the Bills game in NY he did so before he was 100% ready. It was also widely written weeks before that if Lucas had done a better job Fiedler would not have returned the week after the Bills game in NY. For obvious reasons I might add.

No excuses, just facts.

Oliver...

Your team was beaten (outmatched) by the bills and in an attempt to cover it up you guys throw in an injured qb just so you have an excuse to say, "Fiedler wasn't a 100%." :lol:

So what's your excuse for throwing in Fiedler over Sage?

Yeah, sure. And the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. :lol: whatever. We all know now how your world is teal and orange.

Like it or not historically this is our division, 15 out of 33 years since the AFC East has been around the Phins have won the AFC East. Out side of the Pats right now none of the remaining AFC East teams should talk trash to the Phins. However that sure doesn't stop delusional Bill fans!

Oliver...

Justa,

I've been told that you picked the Jills to go 11-5 before they signed Milloy:lol: :lol:

What are picking them now? undefeated?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about a homer...

Originally posted by Oliver

Like it or not historically this is our division, 15 out of 33 years since the AFC East has been around the Phins have won the AFC East. Out side of the Pats right now none of the remaining AFC East teams should talk trash to the Phins. However that sure doesn't stop delusional Bill fans!

Oliver...

You are full of excuses and like always run to the history of the fins for comebacks. Obviously you don't know what I am talking about. Zachseau says the fins are best team going into this seaon in the NFL picking the fins over the Bucs, Eagles, Raiders. I was talking historically (that's all you got?)

Anyone who ranks the fins in the NFL (over the bucs???) right now is delusional or is a biased finfan.

Justa,

I've been told that you picked the Jills to go 11-5 before they signed Milloy:lol: :lol:

What are picking them now? undefeated?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about a homer...

If that makes me a homer what does that make you? "the fins are the best team in the NFL? " :roflmao:

You are full of excuses and like always run to the history of the fins for comebacks. Obviously you don't know what I am talking about. Zachseau says the fins are best team going into this seaon in the NFL picking the fins over the Bucs, Eagles, Raiders. I was talking historically (that's all you got?)

Anyone who ranks the fins in the NFL (over the bucs???) right now is delusional or is a biased finfan.

I'm confused, if you are talking about a season yet to be played, what else are supposed to talk about?

Those teams to me have nothing to do with the Bills. You are not that Elite group, the Phins are.

Specifically the Bucs comment is baseless and way out n left field. The Bills are not the Bucs, nor would anyone imply that they are.

Oliver...

Oliver, have some coffee. I think you're still asleep. you quoted me
Yeah, sure. And the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. whatever. We all know now how your world is teal and orange.

my bad, I meant wasn't talking historically.

which was a response to a biased finfan who says the fins are the best team in the NFL right now (not historically). This is why I brought up tha bucs. Only to show you that this finfan :cough Zachseau cough: thinks the fins are better than the bucs. I never implied the bills are anywhere close to the bucs but your buddy thinks the fins are better. :lol:

I'm glad you think he's
baseless and way out n left field.
. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliver is right again.

The Fins, right now, are among the league's elite.

The Bill are not .

A case could credibly be made for the Fins, Eagles, Bucs or Raiders as SB contenders this year.

It does not necessarily make someone a homer for picking any of the above teams.

If you can not see that you are an idiot beyond my help.

Oliver, have some coffee. I think you're still asleep. you quoted me

my bad, I meant wasn't talking historically.

which was a response to a biased finfan who says the fins are the best team in the NFL right now (not historically). This is why I brought up tha bucs. Only to show you that this finfan :cough Zachseau cough: thinks the fins are better than the bucs. I never implied the bills are anywhere close to the bucs but your buddy thinks the fins are better. :lol:

I'm glad you think he's . :lol:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. "zachseau13" never mentioned the Bucs, you did. Again in your previous post, the last comment was baseless and way out of left field.

I suggest maybe drinking less coffee in the morning?

Oliver...

Oliver is right again.

The Fins, right now, are among the league's elite.

The Bill are not .

A case could credibly be made for the Fins, Eagles, Bucs or Raiders as SB contenders this year.

It does not necessarily make someone a homer for picking any of the above teams.

If you can not see that you are an idiot beyond my help.

Backtracking and kissing Olivers behind, I see.

What's your case/basis? A number 3 D that couldn't play away games that didn't make the playoffs last year?

Like I told you before, picking the fins to be the best in the AFCE is not far fetched, but in the NFL? Biased or homer, you put yourself where you belong. It's either put yourself in the same level of Crazy305 or XsuX. You pick. :D

Back
Top Bottom