The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills

You have proven my earlier point

"You are an idiot beyond my help"

Seek professional counseling and stay away from small children and farm animals

Also, you haven't answered my question Justa.

What is your new prediction for the Jills record?

Originally posted by Oliver

I'm not sure what you're talking about. "zachseau13" never mentioned the Bucs, you did. Again in your previous post, the last comment was baseless and way out of left field.

I suggest maybe drinking less coffee in the morning?

Oliver...

Obviously you don't understand. Zachseau13 says (not in this thread) that the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. He never mentioned the bucs. I threw in the bucs only to show that he has no basis for thinking that the fins are even better than the best team in the NFL right now. The bucs. Get it?

Originally posted by justafan

Backtracking and kissing Olivers behind, I see.

What's your case/basis? A number 3 D that couldn't play away games that didn't make the playoffs last year?

Like I told you before, picking the fins to be the best in the AFCE is not far fetched, but in the NFL? Biased or homer, you put yourself where you belong. It's either put yourself in the same level of Crazy305 or XsuX. You pick. :D

Check the THREAD. You were the 1st to imply the Dolphins were the BEST in the NFL. Sarcastically I might add.

You sure you are OK this morning?

Oliver...

Originally posted by zachseau13
You have proven my earlier point

"You are an idiot beyond my help"

Seek professional counseling and stay away from small children and farm animals

What's wrong. Outsmacked ,again. :lol: Outclassed once again.

I'll stick w/ Oliver. At least he knows what he's talking about when it comes to football.

Obviously you don't understand. Zachseau13 says (not in this thread) that the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. He never mentioned the bucs. I threw in the bucs only to show that he has no basis for thinking that the fins are even better than the best team in the NFL right now. The bucs. Get it?

I can see how THREADS may get intertwined with each other, but how would anyone know that is taking place?

If he feels they are the BEST, that's his right. At this point the only team you can say with the most certainty that they are the BEST are the Bucs. I don't think they are the BEST, and I doubt most ppl do either. I guess the majority of NFL fans out there must be out of their minds as well.

Oliver...

Check the THREAD. You were the 1st to imply the Dolphins were the BEST in the NFL. Sarcastically I might add.

You sure you are OK this morning?

Oliver...

That's because you were readin into my reply to ZachSeau. He quoted me and I answered him and then you get into it not knowing what I talking about.

One more time ZachSeau has come out and said that the fins are the best team in the NFL today. He ranked the fins better than the bucs, in other words. HE DIDN"T POST IT IN THIS THREAD . Since he tried to reply to my post. I threw it in his face and then you thought I was talking about "historically". No, I was attacking his biased ranking for this coming season.

The reason why I brought it up wa to imply there's no talking serious football w/ someone who see's the world through teal and orange glasses. It has nothing to do with you. I only reponded to you , because you quoted me on it.

Comprende?

I can see how THREADS may get intertwined with each other, but how would anyone know that is taking place?

If he feels they are the BEST, that's his right. At this point the only team you can say with the most certainty that they are the BEST are the Bucs. I don't think they are the BEST, and I doubt most ppl do either. I guess the majority of NFL fans out there must be out of their minds as well.

Oliver...

Would you rank the fins as the best team in the NFL going into the season, as well?

That's because you were readin into my reply to ZachSeau. He quoted me and I answered him and then you get into it not knowing what I talking about.

One more time ZachSeau has come out and said that the fins are the best team in the NFL today. He ranked the fins better than the bucs, in other words. HE DIDN"T POST IT IN THIS THREAD . Since he tried to reply to my post. I threw it in his face and then you thought I was talking about "historically". No, I was attacking his biased ranking for this coming season.

The reason why I brought it up wa to imply there's no talking serious football w/ someone who see's the world through teal and orange glasses. It has nothing to do with you. I only reponded to you , because you quoted me on it.

Comprende?

Yes I get it. But it seems to me we all have bias one way or the other.

Oliver...

Would you rank the fins as the best team in the NFL going into the season, as well?

Right now no. But I do think as the season progresses they will be. Just like they were last year before Fiedler went down with injury. Will it work out that way? I have no idea, that's why we all love the NFL so much.

My personal ranking of the Dolphins based on how injuries ruined our season last year, and our off-season I would rank us as the #1 team in the AFC and 2nd only to the Rams in the NFL.

Oliver...

Right now no. But I do think as the season progresses they will be. Just like they were last year before Fiedler went down with injury. Will it work out that way? I have no idea, that's why we all love the NFL so much.

My personal ranking of the Dolphins based on how injuries ruined our season last year, and our off-season I would rank us as the #1 team in the AFC and 2nd only to the Rams in the NFL.

Oliver...

That's still a little biased but not as bad as the no.1 team in the NFL. :lol:

As the season progresses....your "guess" is as good as anyone else's.

That's still a little biased but not as bad as the no.1 team in the NFL. :lol:

As the season progresses....your "guess" is as good as anyone else's.

I can't help it, I'm an optimistic Dolphins fan.

Oliver...

Justa,

Your logic remains flawed.

Simply picking a team as the best does not make you a biased fan.

When I picked the Rams last year, did that make me a biased Rams fan?

No, in fact, I do not like the Rams.

This year my picks for the the NBA and MLB are the Lakers and the Yankees.

Does that make me biased fans of them as well?

No, my teams are the Heat and the Marlins.

So, my picking the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl does not, by itself, make me a biased fan.

The Bucs are the best team in the NFL till proven otherwise...no one gives a rats *** about paper champions...you think you're the best?...go out and prove it...till then, I ain't buyin'

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
The Bucs are the best team in the NFL till proven otherwise...no one gives a rats *** about paper champions...you think you're the best?...go out and prove it...till then, I ain't buyin'

Will you you buy it a lil easier after the Phins kick your butts in 3 weeks? :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom