The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills

Originally posted by zachseau13
What the hell is the BZ?

"Boys Zone"?

I don't want to know anything about your gay pickup sites:eek:

But, using your own logic, how the hell can you pick them to go 10-6????????????

They were 8-8 last year.

An all of their improvements are only on paper. They have not played one game yet.

You are an incredible freaking homer!!!!!

Well, let's I'll start off by saying, we swept the fins alst year, we can do it again. :D

FINS BEST IN THE NFL. :roflmao: Did the mental hospital allow you to use their computer again? I hope your nurse finds out soon. Waste of time. Outclassed as always.

Pretty weak Justa,

I tear your logic apart and that is all that you have?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

are you saying Clements is a ****ty CB?...please verify this, cause you are serving yourself up a heaping plate of crow this season:lol:

What makes you think he isn't?

Originally posted by justafan

Backtracking and kissing Olivers behind, I see.

What's your case/basis? A number 3 D that couldn't play away games that didn't make the playoffs last year?

Like I told you before, picking the fins to be the best in the AFCE is not far fetched, but in the NFL? Biased or homer, you put yourself where you belong. It's either put yourself in the same level of Crazy305 or XsuX. You pick. :D

:confused:

Why am I a homer again? Explain. .

I can give credit where credit is due.

I thought you were going to the NE boards anyway?

That's still a little biased but not as bad as the no.1 team in the NFL. :lol:

As the season progresses....your "guess" is as good as anyone else's.

Top 3 in the AFC atleast.

Top 5 in the NFL.

It is biased because you have no basis whatsoever other than what is on paper. The same paper from last year that only added Seau and Knight who hasn't proven anything yet. I am basing it on the fact that no one has proven to have a better D than the bucs. Your fins have done nothing to prove that they are even capable of playing away games and yet you pick them as the best in the NFL. Puhlease.

You are wasting electricity by continuously keeping the homer alert on everytime you post. :D

The same could be said about 90% of the Bills fans thinking they're going to win the east because you added all these "playmakers", yet they haven't played a down in the regular season yet. We may not be capable of winning away games, but you guys aren't even capable of getting higher then 4th in the division :cry:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

:confused:

I thought you were going to the NE boards anyway?

I did. They can't post right now. They are still mourning. :D

Well, let's I'll start off by saying, we swept the fins alst year, we can do it again. :D

FINS BEST IN THE NFL. :roflmao: Did the mental hospital allow you to use their computer again? I hope your nurse finds out soon. Waste of time. Outclassed as always.

We are so so glad you take joy in beating a team with their back up QB.

It's flat out W-E-A-K

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

We are so so glad you take joy in beating a team with their back up QB.

It's flat out W-E-A-K

back-up /starting, I don't care. Bring it.

is that what your crystal ball said?:lol:

Your balls said 11-5 after two consecutive last place finishes:lol: :lol:

Who's the biggest homer?

Until the Jills prove they are not a last place team, they are a last place team.

is that what your crystal ball said?:lol:

It's my opinion. Tell me why you think it's so wrong? Believe me..you guys who think you aren't homers and what not is a joke. I'd love to see you guys actually talk outside this messageboard to people who know aren't going to see everything you type.

Stop with the punk *** smoke screen :tongue:

Originally posted by zachseau13

Who's the biggest homer?

Until the Jills prove they are not a last place team, they are a last place team.

Zachseau. Until the fins prove they are a playoff bound team by winning
away games, they are not the "best team in the NFL" :lol:

Don't you agree XsuX?

Back
Top Bottom