The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills

Originally posted by justafan

Zachseau. Until the fins prove they are a playoff bound team by winning
away games, they are not the "best team in the NFL" :lol:

Don't you agree XsuX?

So, you agree the Jills are a last place team?

I thought you said 10-6 -11-5?

Hypocrite

Originally posted by zachseau13

So, you agree the Jills are a last place team?

I thought you said 10-6 -11-5?

Hypocrite

Who let you out of the corner? BTW, answer my question. Backup your statement as to how the fins are the best in the NFL? :lol:

I backed it up a month ago when we first had this conversation.

I'm still waiting for you to defend Winfield or to explain hoe the Jills are not a last place team.

They were alast place team the last two years and their new additions are "unproven".

So, by your logic they are still a last place team

I never said the Dolphins were the best. .

I still don't see why I think the Fins are a top 3 team in the AFC being a homer.

I'm still waiting for you to defend Winfield or to explain hoe the Jills are not a last place team.

They were alast place team the last two years and their new additions are "unproven".

I already backed it up the winfield issue .None of your wr's did squat against Winfield therfore I am confident you guys won't do squat again. If you need more backup than that, get off the crack and you'll understand :D

BTW, Being a finfan does not backup "the fins are the best" :lol: It does backup that you are indeed biased. :lol:

I already backed it up the winfield issue .None of your wr's did squat against Winfield therfore I am confident you guys won't do squat again. If you need more backup than that, get off the crack and you'll understand :

Sorry, but that is not what you said.

You said you were "confident in Winfield"

not that you were confident only against Miami.

Back it up Justahypocrite

Your D is unproven too ans so are you wr's . So how does that make them the best team in the NFL? 10-6 to 11-5 is not far of a reach considering that we were only a game away from the div leader compared to 9-7 fins , no playoff appearance to being the best team in the NFL. :roflamo:

If I'm a homer, you are definitely brain dead :lol:

Sorry, but that is not what you said.

You said you were "confident in Winfield"

not that you were confident only against Miami.

Back it up Justahypocrite

Yes I am still confident in winfield against other teams. How do you back that up? You come out and say it. DUH!!!!!! How do you prove your confidence? You tell me.

BTW, I bet you that the fins don't win the SB. Are you running away from the bet?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I never said the Dolphins were the best. .

I still don't see why I think the Fins are a top 3 team in the AFC being a homer.

Because you come out and say the bills are unproven and so are the fins and yet you move them up to no.3 in the AFC. You contradict yourself. DUH!!

Yes I am still confident in winfield against other teams. How do you back that up? You come out and say it. DUH!!!!!! How do you prove your confidence? You tell me.

BTW, I bet you that the fins don't win the SB. Are you running away from the bet?

But "confident" based on what?

Your woman's intuition?

Back it up Justa.

What are you talking about?

I have never made a bet with anyone on a BB in my life?

Take your meds Justa

What are you talking about?

I have never made a bet with anyone on a BB in my life?

Take your meds Justa

I meant I challenged you to a bet. read my earlier posts either on this thread or the other one.

Last year Schobel was a decent pass rusher and Buffalo had a journeyman and a couple rookies as their other ends. They also had a young DT paired with Pat Williams. The pass rush suffered for two reasons. They were undermanned at DE and at DT Pat Williams played a role he was not best suited for, tying up blockers. That left a second year player, Edwards, to penetrate. This year, Sam Adams, despite having arthritic knees should be able to take the nose tackle role, tying up blockers, because that will not require him to move a great deal. That will free up Williams to take the penetrating undertackle role. Adams' ability to tie up blockers also should help keep extra blockers off of Schobel, whom I think will be in double digit sacks this year. I'm not sold on Denney's pass rush ability, but on passing downs the Bills plan is to take Denney out, move another linebacker in and play Posey as a designated pass rusher. They may experiment a little to find out if he's more comfortable standing up or in a 3 point stance, but it sounds to me as if it will be a great deal like what he did, and was very effective at in Houston.

TigerJ, it won't work They think the fins are the best no matter what. How can you argue with that logic?

Back
Top Bottom