The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
The Bucs are the best team in the NFL till proven otherwise...no one gives a rats *** about paper champions...you think you're the best?...go out and prove it...till then, I ain't buyin'

Does that mean that you should always pick the current SB champion to repeat?

Because that has proven to be a losing proposition...

Originally posted by zachseau13
Justa,

Your logic remains flawed.

Simply picking a team as the best does not make you a biased fan.

When I picked the Rams last year, did that make me a biased Rams fan?

No, in fact, I do not like the Rams.

This year my picks for the the NBA and MLB are the Lakers and the Yankees.

Does that make me biased fans of them as well?

No, my teams are the Heat and the Marlins.

So, my picking the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl does not, by itself, make me a biased fan.

It is biased because you have no basis whatsoever other than what is on paper. The same paper from last year that only added Seau and Knight who hasn't proven anything yet. I am basing it on the fact that no one has proven to have a better D than the bucs. Your fins have done nothing to prove that they are even capable of playing away games and yet you pick them as the best in the NFL. Puhlease.

You are wasting electricity by continuously keeping the homer alert on everytime you post. :D

yes...but in this scenario the Bucs have improved even more...towards the end of last year they looked flawless on both sides of the ball...they have the whole package...running game isnt great...but it was terrible last year, and finally broke out in the SB

Should you always pick a team that didn't make the playoffs last year? :rolleyes: In that case I pick the Pats. It just happens that you are a fan of the team you pick as the best that didn't make the playoffs last year.

Give it up. You've tried to backup your biased thoughts and spin it. Like always, you fail everytime.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

yes...but in this scenario the Bucs have improved even more...towards the end of last year they looked flawless on both sides of the ball...they have the whole package...running game isnt great...but it was terrible last year, and finally broke out in the SB

Actually they had one of the worst offenses of any SB champ ever.

How do you call them flawless?

And their running game looks to be worse this next year.

They might repeat because of their awesome defense but don't kid yourself about their offense.

Originally posted by justafan

Should you always pick a team that didn't make the playoffs last year? :rolleyes: In that case I pick the Pats. It just happens that you are a fan of the team you pick as the best that didn't make the playoffs last year.

No, but you should always pick the team that you think is the best.

What is the Jills record going to be Justa? How many times are you going to dodge the question?

Originally posted by justafan

It is biased because you have no basis whatsoever other than what is on paper. The same paper from last year that only added Seau and Knight who hasn't proven anything yet. I am basing it on the fact that no one has proven to have a better D than the bucs. Your fins have done nothing to prove that they are even capable of playing away games and yet you pick them as the best in the NFL. Puhlease.

You are wasting electricity by continuously keeping the homer alert on everytime you post. :D

What basis do I have to pick the Lakers then Justa?

Nothing more than what is on paper.

They did not win last year.

And I am not a fan of theirs.

So what is my basis?

No, but you should always pick the team that you think is the best.

What is the Jills record going to be Justa? How many times are you going to dodge the question?

10-6 or 11-5. Happy now? :D

No, before you picked them to be 11-5.

Now you think they are going to be worse after signing Milloy?:eek:

What basis do I have to pick the Lakers then Justa?

Nothing more than what is on paper.

They did not win last year.

And I am not a fan of theirs.

So what is my basis?

But your paper doesn't hold squat. You haven't even tried to show me what's on that paper than otherwise proves to be better than fact to back-up 'the Fins are the best in the NFL". Will they be?

Since you think the fins are the best, wanna make a bet they don't win the sb?

No, before you picked them to be 11-5.

Now you think they are going to be worse after signing Milloy?:eek:

where did you read that I posted 11-5?

An informant told me that you posted it on one of your gay Jilly sites

An informant told me that you posted it on one of your gay Jilly sites

Sure an informant. :lol: Someone's lurking in the BZ. Gay site, haha. They never started a thread with a poll asking if JT is hot. :roflmao: Some finfans here even voted. :lol: Some poster is even an expert w/ gay bar names. :lol:

No I'm not denying it. That was posted prior to thinnking that Marcus Jones was gonna get healthy and we would have a legit LDE. Now , like I said in the main forum, I'm not sure about our pass rush which is why I pulled it down to maybe a 10-6.

What the hell is the BZ?

"Boys Zone"?

I don't want to know anything about your gay pickup sites:eek:

But, using your own logic, how the hell can you pick them to go 10-6????????????

They were 8-8 last year.

An all of their improvements are only on paper. They have not played one game yet.

You are an incredible freaking homer!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom