The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya right.

Sounds like you're making excuses to why Clements truely sucks :D
a dolphin fan saying Clements sucks...a dolphin fan!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he picked off both your lousy qb's last year...and btw, had more picks than the overrated Madison(aka Moulds' Bitch)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

a dolphin fan saying Clements sucks...a dolphin fan!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he picked off both your lousy qb's last year...and btw, had more picks than the overrated Madison(aka Moulds' Bitch)

Ray Lucas, without him Clements ends up with 3 INT's for the year. If you are actually saying Clemets earned any of those 3 INT's in the game in Miami you're lying to yourself.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

Ray Lucas, without him Clements ends up with 3 INT's for the year. If you are actually saying Clemets earned any of those 3 INT's in the game in Miami you're lying to yourself.

Oliver...
why, cuz he was Ray Lucas?...qbs have bad games, even years...just look at Danny's last year...he threw a gazillion picks...a lot more picks than tds

one thing jumps out at me about this once again. and it is tom donohoe. the guy loves attention and any time he gets a chance to make people talk he does it. this is my take on lawyer milloy being a buffalo bill. He makes them better, for now. He didnt have a really great year last year and i am thinking that there is a method to belechicks madness.
Milloy gives a spark to buffalo right before the season starts but one must look at the dark side as well.
The dark side is that bills fans might find out in a hurry that milloy is not worth 4 mil. 4 mil for a safety! OMG! can you say that with me? 4 mil for a safety!!! Im sorry, he is not that good and i put this move up there with sam adams who wont be in buffalo next year or the year after that. too much money on guys who are nothing right now but a Hurry.........grab all these tapes and study our defense! now! im sorry, but bills fans who think this guy is going to come right in there and light it up is crazy talk. this remeinds me of a spastic shopper who regrets making the move cus the product wasnt what they thought i t would be and they never thought twice about it. What a scene it would be if belechick makes buffalo look sick sunday and handing you a probowler (2nd one no less)in the process. :lol: now that would be real funny to me.
One might see this as biased and one has every right to think so, but frankly, i dont mind seeing the Bills win sunday at all. i think new england is better than buffalo to be honest. i think belechik is a freak.

why, cuz he was Ray Lucas?...qbs have bad games, even years...just look at Danny's last year...he threw a gazillion picks...a lot more picks than tds

What I'm saying here is that Lucas basically is not a NFL QB, he is not a Marino. Yes I understand you were not comparing him to Marino, so you shouldn't use Marino to make a point when it's concerning a QB like Lucas.

Anyone that saw that game knows Lucas gave you guys that game, and gave Clement in particular 3 gifts. Please remember before that game in Miami the Bills had ZERO INT's, ZERO. At the very least you have to admit Lucas was the main reason that those 4 INT's happened. It's not like the Bills last year were a GOOD pass D before that game against Lucas. As I've said over and over Lucas gave your team life, specifically your D life. A life it never would of had if Fiedler was the QB.

I give Clement credit for catching those INT's, beyond that I don't.

Oliver...

so was jay's..maybe the ugliest

He returned 2 weeks early at that point from a thumb injury because Lucas sucked so badly.

You have to try and keep these slams in context CW.

Oliver...

Ha.
Gimme a break. Madison was playing injured most of the year. Clements got all his picks (or the majority) against just one back up QB. He aint **** ;).

so was jay's..maybe the ugliest

There's a difference. Lucas LITERALLY threw it to him.

Literally. .

There's a difference. Lucas LITERALLY threw it to him.

Literally. .
on the td return yes...the others were just bad throws...Fiedler makes his share of those too fellas

Originally posted by billsouth
you guys are like coral reefs and you never see dolphins near coral reefs. :rocker:

You don't go fishing much do you?

Ha.
Gimme a break. Madison was playing injured most of the year. Clements got all his picks (or the majority) against just one back up QB. He aint **** ;).
are you saying Clements is a ****ty CB?...please verify this, cause you are serving yourself up a heaping plate of crow this season:lol:

Originally posted by RunRicky34
i wish injuries and the worst season ever.

Very mature and classy as a one day old pimple in the butt.

Originally posted by Oliver

He returned 2 weeks early at that point from a thumb injury because Lucas sucked so badly.

You have to try and keep these slams in context CW.

Oliver...

It amazes me how Oliver can come up with tons of excuses for the fns. Now Jay came in 2 weeks earlier. :lol: Got a link? If that's even true thanks for proving to us that your coaches are stupid. Why did they even have Sage on the team?

Back
Top Bottom