The more I think about it..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The more I think about it.....

arsenal said:
everyones opinion is differnt, some will say they do compare, some will say they dont...

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/news/story?id=2023594

Oh, I've seen the opinion repeated. My point is that whenever anybody actually compares the grades it doesn't come out that way. If people keep saying that last year's QB are rated higher then they should be able to point to some rating to prove that. If you don't have a rating then you're going by memory which is very unreliable. Last year I repeatedly defended the top 3 QBs as being worthy 1st rounders and now everybody claims they had no question marks. This is simply false. I've done searches and almost no sites actually keep last year grades on their posted on their site. The two (now) that I've seen show this year's QB rated about as high as everyone but Roth.

I think NIck will give A.J. a chance this year. If he doesn't work out no $5 million bonus and on to the next one. Next year Gerard in Jacksonville and Rohan Davey in New England come free-I think Rohan is the one Nick has targeted. So forget Alex Smith or even a running back. I think he trades down for DJ.

mor911 said:
I think having a good RB allows you to have a screw-up prone QB and get away with it... You heard of a guy named Tom Brady and Corey Dillon?

Poor argument. I don't like Brady, but he's far from "screw-up prone".

Phinsfan1980 said:
Brady doesn't screw up much. He rarely forces passes. except against the Dolphins on Monday night

I would say your wrong. if he had no RB he would be poor! he is scared of taking the hit so throws it up there, when miami played press coverage on the outside and droped there safteys deep in zone coverage he didnt know what he was doing. thats why 3 out of the 4 ints thrown by Brady where to safteys. the last interception was poor. he shoulld of taken the sack forcing miami to use a timeout

Back
Top Bottom