***The official '08 Florida marlins thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The official '08 Florida marlins thread***

remember the name gaby hernandez, went to my high school, belen and is balling. i hope he gets called up this year. he threw three shutout innings today against the red sox

remember the name gaby hernandez, went to my high school, belen and is balling. i hope he gets called up this year. he threw three shutout innings today against the red sox
i think he will start the year at AA in carolina...but i suspect the first injury in the rotation and gaby will be up with the big club

Its his property, he can do whatever the **** he wants with it and whats on it as long as its within the law and this appears to be within to law so they can go off themselves

marlins beat the dodgers today in spring training action...i know ST doesnt mean jack ****...but we have alot of guys playing pretty well so far...i really think if the team manages to stay pretty healthy, we have a real shot at the .500 mark and maybe putting a good scare into alot of richer teams...and god i hope we pound santana prison style on opening day...**** THE MUTS!!! woot!

It would be nice if they can end the Mets' season again this year in the final game of Shea stadium.

it is also being reported the Jeff Conine, aka. Mr. Marlin will sign a one day contract with the marlins on march 28th to officially retire with the marlins...he will also be honored on opening day before the game

mitre wont be throwing for 4-6 weeks...but im confident we have enough organization depth to make up for it

Let's see, We'll probably scratch in Hendrickson,Miller, and Olsen as starters and you can probably add VandenHurk to that list as well. If Nolasco is ready, he'll start as well.

We should be in ok shape.

it is also being reported the Jeff Conine, aka. Mr. Marlin will sign a one day contract with the marlins on march 28th to officially retire with the marlins...he will also be honored on opening day before the game

Awesome! That's the way Mr. Marlin should go out.

Let's see, We'll probably scratch in Hendrickson,Miller, and Olsen as starters and you can probably add VandenHurk to that list as well. If Nolasco is ready, he'll start as well.

We should be in ok shape.

Volstad is making quite a case for himself. Much better than VandenHurk anyway.

Back
Top Bottom