***The official '08 Florida marlins thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The official '08 Florida marlins thread***

I listen to some of the radio broadcasts on my way to work. I can't help but think... are the Marlins radio announcers from an alternate universe where Rachel Phelps' plan succeeded? They sound JUST like the broadcasting pair from the Major League movies.

I listen to some of the radio broadcasts on my way to work. I can't help but think... are the Marlins radio announcers from an alternate universe where Rachel Phelps' plan succeeded? They sound JUST like the broadcasting pair from the Major League movies.
except not nearly as funny as good ol harry doyle

I hate listening to games on radio. I'll only do it when i'm in a car.

Generally, radio announcers are better than TV announcers, at least with the NFL they are. If I could get the video and audio to sync up, I'd like to watch games on mute with the radio on.

Generally, radio announcers are better than TV announcers, at least with the NFL they are. If I could get the video and audio to sync up, I'd like to watch games on mute with the radio on.
i find that to be generally true in baseball as well...as there is so much to going on(especially in a national league game) that you have to be descriptive and interesting...way more so than some jerk on tv

Back
Top Bottom