The Official 2007 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Boston Red Sox Thread

Wang is better then any pitcher on your staff. Our vets will get healthy don't worry. And Pavano has pitched what less then 20 games for us cutting him down really has no affect on most yankee fans. We'l call up Phil hughes and Get Roger Clemens and you know we'll make a trade for an arm we'll be fine. And of course Beckets playin good right now HE'S A REDSOCK. All redsox play good in april and may your the world champions of april.While we turn it up in agust and sept like your supposed to. Remember the boston massacre last august?...... I thought so.

Who cares IF Wang is better than anyone on our staff, even if that is true, which is extremely debatable. Go ahead and get Clemens, call up Hughes, make a trade for an arm, do it all.

Yup the Red Sox are the champions in April, we're all aware. Good for the Yankees turning it up in August and September but you forget that the team goes to sleep in October and our home by the time the ALCS starts.

Yes we remember the Boston Massacre last August, do you remember 2004? What's your point? That's all in the past, what matters is 2007 right now.

I sense extremely jealously right now that the Sox got Matsuzaka and the Yankees are stuck with Iwaga. As I have no idea why this little rant would be posted now.

haha Dice_k is unproven I really don't care theres no jealousy. Just reacting to some redsox fans chirping. I actually like your Dicek and jd drew signings. It makes you in the same boat as us as far as outragous spending and will take away one less argument when we win the division again.

haha Dice_k is unproven I really don't care theres no jealousy. Just reacting to some redsox fans chirping. I actually like your Dicek and jd drew signings. It makes you in the same boat as us as far as outragous spending and will take away one less argument when we win the division again.

You're new here so I can assure you that last October when the Yankees won the division there were no Red Sox fans complaining about the Yankees' payroll as the Red Sox have always been 2 or 3 in spending in the MLB.

Wang is better then any pitcher on your staff. Our vets will get healthy don't worry. And Pavano has pitched what less then 20 games for us cutting him down really has no affect on most yankee fans. We'l call up Phil hughes and Get Roger Clemens and you know we'll make a trade for an arm we'll be fine. And of course Beckets playin good right now HE'S A REDSOCK. All redsox play good in april and may your the world champions of april.While we turn it up in agust and sept like your supposed to. Remember the boston massacre last august?...... I thought so.

:sleep:

Ahh.. anemic on offense tonight. Leave it to Francona to shake up the line-up while the offense is hot.

See if Manny can bring us a little late game magic here.

Ahh.. anemic on offense tonight. Leave it to Francona to shake up the line-up while the offense is hot.

See if Manny can bring us a little late game magic here.

On the plus side, Coco and V-tek got hits tonight. I still think Wily Mo should be in the line up 5 times a week.

On the plus side, Coco and V-tek got hits tonight. I still think Wily Mo should be in the line up 5 times a week.

I think we'd be just as frustrated with him as we are with Crisp. Maybe even more considering Willy Mo's adventures in the Field.

Ellsbury will be up before we know it though. Next year hopefully. No more CF discussions for a LOOOOONG time once he arrives. :wink:

Another poor offensive night tonight. Matsuzaka pitched very well and deserved the win tonight. A call one way or the other and a better bounce and this game could have been ours, but that's baseball. Matsuzaka hasn't gotten any offensive support the past two games and could easily be 3-0 with a very impressive ERA. Still though I'm glad he's on my team.

I think it showed a lot of character for Daisuke to bounce back from that rough inning and just sit down the Jays.

Another poor offensive night tonight. Matsuzaka pitched very well and deserved the win tonight. A call one way or the other and a better bounce and this game could have been ours, but that's baseball. Matsuzaka hasn't gotten any offensive support the past two games and could easily be 3-0 with a very impressive ERA. Still though I'm glad he's on my team.

I think it showed a lot of character for Daisuke to bounce back from that rough inning and just sit down the Jays.

Even with that very poor (for Dice's standards) 4th inning, his pitching line still looks very good.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a frustrating season.

Even with that very poor (for Dice's standards) 4th inning, his pitching line still looks very good.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a frustrating season.

Hitting wise, I'll agree, especially anyone after Drew in the order. Right now, the big 3 look very very good. The pen even looks decent too.

And yes any pitcher nowadays would kill for a line that reads: 6 IP, 3 hits, 3 BB, 10 K, 2 ER.

You are very annoying, you basically repeat everything you hear from MikeO, but in an elementary way.

Wang is better then any pitcher on your staff. Our vets will get healthy don't worry.

Your vets will get healthy and what? Lose in the ALDS? Oh no, the rest of the American League is shaking in their boots...

FYI, if you'd take Wang over Schilling in a "big game", you're delusional.

Is anyone surprised that our offense was stymied by Gustavo Chacin? The Blue Jays have our number, but it was good to see another very solid outing from Daisuke.

Our pitching thus far has been extremely encouraging and when the bats get rolling.. watch out.

Back
Top Bottom