The Official 2007 Copa America thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Copa America thread

I don't know about Ochoa, but word from the Argentine camp is that Messi and Tevez are starting forwards tonite. Add some feeds from Riquelme, and we will test your defense big time with this evening.

They've been playing well, so I am not worried about that, just a couple of well placed Rafa Marquez vengeance hits on Tevez (I assume he is not touching Messi) and we should be fine. And Ochoa is a great GK I hope he has a game like the Brazil game, cuz that will make him go to Europe for sure.

I am watching the USA and Uruguay....the American goalie with the blonde hair sucks.....just gave away a cheap goal. :tantrum:...is this the Under 18 tourney or the Copa? I can't understand the Spanish annoucers but I am learning:D...I just know it is 1-0 Uruguay. I think I saw Freddie Adu?

i thought that was the ugliest shot in the world when it came out, and then Heinze came out of nowhere.... that was a great play. And Riquelme has quite the touch. Nice goal.

By the way I don't know how long will Mexico be able to keep it up, they are playing good by pressuring argentina all the time, but I feel they are going to get tired.

Nos van a ganar por piernas.

:lol:
It looked like the ball was going out of bound but out of nowhere Heinze came in. Great set play.

Mexico nesecita mas urgencia.

Mexico blew it there....should have scored. :wink:

OMFG Holy crap a tear drop by Messi.

He is toying with them.

GOALASSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MESSI!!!!

WOW, He is good. :)

estos hijos de la chingada nos van a ganar, pero nos van a ganar de forma que ni duele, puro futbol bonito, me gusta verlos, ni siquiera sufro tanto

Back
Top Bottom