***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

After the draft they pulled off last year, I doubt I will question much at all. But part of the fun of this is being the armchair GM and discussing it RATIONALLY afterward.

This is going to be GREAT!

Please can you show me where BP said Henne will the QB in 2010, anywhere please.

I'm pretty certain he never said that and why would he?

After the draft they pulled off last year, I doubt I will question much at all. But part of the fun of this is being the armchair GM and discussing it RATIONALLY afterward.

This is going to be GREAT!

every GM misses plenty so these guys are not without questions when they pick. Great job on day one last year although Henne and Merling were easy picks since they dropped. Langford was a good find and Murphy looks like a mistake. Both RB picks could have been better served elsewhere.

ok, i think the fact that bill Parcell stated that chad henne will be our qb next season (2010) we will DEFINITELY draft a WIDE RECEIVER. I also think we will trade up and draft micheal crabtree or jermy maclin....

or we might do this

swap our first round pick with the cards, then trade ronnie brown for edge james and boldin

I would rather let them keep Edge and take Hightower although I dont want him.

Please can you show me where BP said Henne will the QB in 2010, anywhere please.

I'm pretty certain he never said that and why would he?

Even if he did say it, would it matter. Lets not forget the quote in my sig.
Parcells is a very good evaluator but not so good about his word lol ask Tampa.

I agree, but the only clear miss last year was on Murphy and if they can put some muscle on him he may still pan out. As for Hilliard and Parmalee I don't have too much trouble with either of those picks. I won't be surprised if they take a flier on another late round back.

I guess what I really want to say is these guys had a great draft last year and I hope they can repeat the same success this year.

Rita G. Sweet!

When did they change it?are you only doing the 1st round today?4 is a really late start.

Back
Top Bottom