***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

I don't think they care about the seeding anymore. They're going to go all out against the Bulls though....you know these guys want that game after the last couple losses.

I think we're going to get to see the playoff rotation for the first time. Haslem starting next to Bosh.....Joel, Miller, and Battier forming the second unit with Lebron. Small ball here we come.

I don't think they care about the seeding anymore. They're going to go all out against the Bulls though....you know these guys want that game after the last couple losses.

I think we're going to get to see the playoff rotation for the first time. Haslem starting next to Bosh.....Joel, Miller, and Battier forming the second unit with Lebron. Small ball here we come.

I don't think they care about getting the 1 seed but getting the 2 seed meant something. You at least have home court in the first 2 rounds. It's secured now so I'm good with giving LBJ, Wade and Bosh some rest. I would sit all 3 on Saturday vs the Wizards. Maybe play Bosh vs the Rockets on Sunday. Play them against Boston and sit them all again vs the Wizards.

The 2 seed is looking quite nice for the Heat right about now. 1st round of the Knicks should be at max a 5 game series. 'Melo has been spectacular as of late but eventually the jumpers are going to stop falling and the Knicks will be an easy out. 2nd round against the Pacers....no match for the Heat. Meanwhile the Bulls have to deal with the Sixers who have given them problems all season (assuming they haven't completely given up by now), and a potential matchup with the Celtics in round two.

Tonights game has been intense. These teams hate each other. Hopefully we pull this off. I want this win

Huge statement win. The Bulls tried to get physical but we socked them in the mouth! I don't expect the 1 seed but watching the mentality of this team in this win made me feel a little better. I hope they can take this into the playoffs

Wade dislocated his index finger on his non shooting hand. Didn't return. I'm glad Spo didn't put in LBJ. Let these guys play and gain some confidence. It's a close game in the 4th

Oh well...

Number 2 seed for us.

More importantly...Xrays negative on D Wade's finger...Day to day...Says he feels fine and will be ready for Playoffs...

THe Big 3 should not play a minute of the remaining games.

I like the idea of letting the other players get minutes to get some confidence.

Oh well...

Number 2 seed for us.

More importantly...Xrays negative on D Wade's finger...Day to day...Says he feels fine and will be ready for Playoffs...

THe Big 3 should not play a minute of the remaining games.

I like the idea of letting the other players get minutes to get some confidence.

Agreed. These games are meaningless. We got lucky with Wade, I want these guys healthy for the playoffs

Bosh worries me a bit....get the feeling hes actually hurt and not just resting due to various bumps and bruises like they've implied. Its good Wade and James get a couple weeks off though. Wade has played so much better this year when hes had fresh legs.

Only downside of losing is that there will be no homecourt against the Spurs or Thunder if they make it that far. But everyone has to get there first before we can worry about that.

Heat beat Rockets today 97-88. No Wade or Bosh but LBJ played. I went to the game and my tickets included a meet and greet with a player after the game. It was Haslem. I've met him before so I was kind of bummed, would of been cool to meet a player I haven't met. It's all good though. That's my wifes fav player and she got to meet him

No big 3 tonight..this games is worse then a preseason game wow...playoffs are less then a week away. Let's get this boys...we ****ing deserve it!

Knicks vs. Heat.....rivalry renewed. At least it is if the Knicks can put up some sort of fight. I don't think they stand much of a chance.

Back
Top Bottom