***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

The struggles continue...OKC is giving it to us in our house. Nothing has changed my mind about this team. I know it's the regular season but I've seen the same **** day in and day out. What makes you think it won't happen in the playoffs?

i tell ya what...i sure hope we get this matchup in the finals...heat thunder would be terrific...i love the way okla city plays the game...that would make for some entertaining nights in june

After the scuffles in the 2nd Qtr...I LOVED the response. Big win and a HUGE confidence boost

After watching the Heat lose by 15 at home to the Grizzlies, you almost have to question if Eric Spoelstra is the right coach for this team. I'm not worried about this team and I know the competitiveness of Lebron and company will come alive come playoff time . . . but how does the coach not have these guys more motivated to play ball? I know the shortened season and amount of games is giving him a pass and I think Spoelstra is a pretty good X's and O's guy . . . but I question his leadership ability. He was clearly outcoached in the Finals last season and he looks completely lost and flabbergasted out there when the Heat aren't playing up to their abilities.

I dunno, we'll see.

I think it's cruise control until the playoffs.

I hope so, but even the all time greats never got manhandled like the Heat have been getting manhandled over the last 10 days. I'd feel more confident had they won the trophy last year but this team hasn't won anything and really hasn't shown that they can "turn it on" when they want to . . . or else they would have won it all last season.

It would be impressive if they could just dominate in the playoffs, because this all would be a distant memory, lets hope that is the case. I don't really care about home court because great teams can win anywhere.

The Memphis loss pissed me off but I noticed something in tonights win. It looks like Spo is tooling with the lineups to see what can work or not. Rotation was different today. It can be cruise control until the playoffs but they're only 1 game back in the loss column to the Bulls for that #1 seed and we play them twice.

Wade was out so that was the primary reason but it is experimentation time. Honestly it annoys me that we're going through this again entering the playoffs with no clear cut rotation but Cole and Anthony forced his hand on this one with their poor play. We're now full on into the Harris/Turiaf experience. I think Spoelstra will give them another week and then determine the best way forward.

Turiaf gets lost a lot on defense but if hes going to grab rebounds like that the starting gig is his to keep. Not sure about Harris....defensively he gives them a spark of energy but hes not much of a threat to score and you can't trust him with the ball. I get the feeling Cole will step it up.

I hope they shut down Wade for a bit longer. Let Miller and Jones get minutes and fight it out for a spot in the playoff rotation.

Overreacting, panic alarm, crazy...I don't care. I honestly think this team will not win it. It hurts and it sucks. Keep on using the excuses of it's one game, it was an off night. I just don't see it.

Boston hit some crazy shots......everything was going in.

The only conclusion I can come to is that Wade has mailed it in.....either that or hes playing hurt. If that's the Wade we're going to see in the playoffs this team isn't going anywhere. I find that hard to believe though.

The Heat are done...no more ****ing excuses. I'm just letting it hit me already

How many more excuses will everyone use for this team? I mean seriously...this isn't going to be pretty Heat fans. We're all in for a big ****ing disappointment. We got beat by the Bulls bench AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom