***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Fairly predictable outcome.

LOL what do you think will happen in the playoffs? I just don't see it.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Miami is ****ing cursed...sport gods love to point and laugh at us

It's so ****ing miserable...invest so much time into this and it's always a let down. No matter how bad our teams are, we keep going back for more..kinda like *****. ****kkkkkkkkkkk this sucks

7 points for our god damn bench.

No minutes for James Jones.

Our coach is a useless piece of garbage.

Great game.....hope this means they can give up on the first seed and start resting players.

I think it's time for Heat fans to get off Fantasy Island and stop spitting every excuse in the book. I'll eat the crow if otherwise but I'm officially hopping off the island. I will never unboard my teams train I ride till death but I will get off the island of hope. It hurts and it's painful but sometimes we have to face it.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the things that piss me off and get my blood boiling. We're playing the garbage ass Nets without D-Will, Gerald Wallace and Brook Lopez and we're losing. We should be blowing these ****ing clowns out the water

Holy ****.. LBJ went beast mode! Heat win. :lol: at everyone chanting "MVP" and "Let's go Heat" in NJ

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

:lol: at LBJ introducing Norris Cole to Jay-z

My wife got me tickets to Sundays game vs the Rockets that includes a post game player meet and greet. Won't know who the player is until game day but that's pretty cool.

No Wade or Bosh tonight. Hopefully we win so we can at least secure that 2 seed.

Back
Top Bottom