***The Official 2012 Miami Marlins thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2012 Miami Marlins thread***

Marlins win 3-2...did anyone catch the Heath Bell interview with 790 the ticket ? Kind of awkward

Heath Bell was Heath Bell tonight.

That is all.

Tigers game ended just in time for the ninth inning. Really wanted Verlander to get that no-hitter so I was back and forth.

Giancarlo Stanton....three strikeouts.

C'mon man...

:bobdole:

Heath Bell was Heath Bell tonight.

That is all.

Tigers game ended just in time for the ninth inning. Really wanted Verlander to get that no-hitter so I was back and forth.

Giancarlo Stanton....three strikeouts.

C'mon man...

:bobdole:

Hypothetical question...I know you and I pretty much root for the same teams. Let's say the Heat don't win **** (looks like they won't) but the Marlins go on to win the World Series. Would it make you forget about the Heat?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

BTW...Zambrano should be 4-0. Dude is BALLIN!

Hypothetical question...I know you and I pretty much root for the same teams. Let's say the Heat don't win **** (looks like they won't) but the Marlins go on to win the World Series. Would it make you forget about the Heat?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

BTW...Zambrano should be 4-0. Dude is BALLIN!

It wouldn't make me forget. But I'd be incredibly happy if the Marlins could win the World Series.

If nothing else it would shut up the idiot Hurricane fans who still believe that the Marlins are the sole reason for the destruction of the Orange Bowl. They can **** right off with that noise. I loved that stadium like I love family. But I can't fault the Marlins for the fall of the OB.

Congrats to Nolasco for becoming the all time wins leader for the Marlins

Marlins win 5-3...I went to the game yesterday, that stadium is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom