***The Official 2012 Miami Marlins thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2012 Miami Marlins thread***

Yeap. Tagged one today to tie the game. He's just mashing everything right now.
The two that I remember in his ridiculous month were the one that took out some of the scoreboard and the one that hit that sculpture in the outfield. Those were blasts.

Heath Bell is the biggest mystery ever.

Other than the hit by Solano, that dude mowed throw the batters he faced. And even the hit by Solano was a swing and a prayer on an 0-2 count.

You can't explain this guy.

Regardless, your Miami Marlins are now 1.5 out of first place in the toughest division in baseball right now.

Heath Bell is the biggest mystery ever.

Other than the hit by Solano, that dude mowed throw the batters he faced. And even the hit by Solano was a swing and a prayer on an 0-2 count.

You can't explain this guy.

Regardless, your Miami Marlins are now 1.5 out of first place in the toughest division in baseball right now.

I really thought he was going to end the game with 3 K's but your right, the was a swing and a prayer. Washington and Philly are hurt...it's going to be hard but we can win the division.

I really thought he was going to end the game with 3 K's but your right, the was a swing and a prayer. Washington and Philly are hurt...it's going to be hard but we can win the division.
I see the Phillies trying to make a late charge, but they could still easily finish 2nd or 3rd in the division.

JJ on the mound tonight. Looking for the series sweep. The Marlins have been on fire in May. Hopefully they can make it 21 tonight

Marlins sweep the Nationals...Stanton with another bomb. That's 21 wins in May.

Marlins win 5-1. Zambrano pitched a hell of a game and even had a HR. Marlins are playing great baseball

Marlins draft Andrew Heaney (LHP) with the 9th overall pick in the draft.

Marlins draft Andrew Heaney (LHP) with the 9th overall pick in the draft.

Giancarlo Stanton was also named the Player of the Month for May.

Josh Hamilton won it in the American League...he also won it in the month of April.

Safe to say that he's the front-runner for the AL MVP thus far.

We got our doors blown off yesterday...hopefully they can bounce back tonight. I need this team to win cause the Heat have pretty much ripped my heart out. They're on life support right now

Losing streak is over...JJ pitched a great game. Marlins beat the Red Sox 4-1. I love when my teams beat teams from Boston. I hate that city

Losing streak is over...JJ pitched a great game. Marlins beat the Red Sox 4-1. I love when my teams beat teams from Boston. I hate that city
You and me both. I don't mind the Red Sox, but the other 3 sports teams in Boston I hate.

I like the new avi. :up:

Back
Top Bottom