***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

This reminds me of the Heat-Mavericks series allover again. I went to the last final game here in Dallas and the Heat were controlling and leading that game and fell apart.

The only difference is, that was the finals, this isn't.

The Heat are by far a better team, they should let the younger players play more, if Wade and Bosch are no shows.

This is it.

might want to down some blood pressure medication also...ha ha...the heat will be fine...brons not gonna let you guys lose game 7

might want to down some blood pressure medication also...ha ha...the heat will be fine...brons not gonna let you guys lose game 7

I swear to god, I feel like I'm going to be playing in the game. I'm sitting here and my leg is jittering.

Who else wants to see Justin Beiber take his Lambo for a spin down the streets of Liberty City and Overtown after the game?

Now THIS is the Miami Heat team we know!!!!! On to the NBA Finals!!!!!!

****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the world!!! im ****ing wasted but **** yeah...finals bitch!!!! lets go heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS HOW YOU PLAY IN GAME 7!!! I sat in the same spot for the whole second quarter my leg fell asleep and I needed to go to the bathroom but i had to sacrifice for my team!

BTW...I HATE when I see Bieber court side. You know damn well he's a band wagon Heat fan. Get out of my life you little prick ****. Go root for the Raptors or Grizzlies

He is also a Dolphins fan. ****er probably doesnt even know who Glenn Rice and Marino are.

Back
Top Bottom