***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

:idk:...I panic quick, I take it to personal. :lol:

You're spoiled. I'm spoiled. Hell go to Spurstalk.com and they talk **** after each Spurs loss. It's like the season is over after one game. In the Golden State game where SA was down big you should've seen how many ledge jumpers there were.

:tubes:

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

BTW...I HATE when I see Bieber court side. You know damn well he's a band wagon Heat fan. Get out of my life you little prick ****. Go root for the Raptors or Grizzlies

Pretty easy to jump onto a team's bandwagon when you're a 19 yr old piece of **** who doesn't know anything.

THATS HOW YOU PLAY IN GAME 7!!! I sat in the same spot for the whole second quarter my leg fell asleep and I needed to go to the bathroom but i had to sacrifice for my team!

Glad I'm not the only one who did this :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're spoiled. I'm spoiled. Hell go to Spurstalk.com and they talk **** after each Spurs loss. It's like the season is over after one game. In the Golden State game where SA was down big you should've seen how many ledge jumpers there were.

:tubes:

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Pretty easy to jump onto a team's bandwagon when you're a 19 yr old piece of **** who doesn't know anything.

Its a damn shame Keyshawn didnt beat the crap out of him.
Jets cant do anything right.

I love these shirts but I don't buy any Eastern Conference Champs gear, only NBA Champions gear

clear.gif

BTW...I HATE when I see Bieber court side. You know damn well he's a band wagon Heat fan. Get out of my life you little prick ****. Go root for the Raptors or Grizzlies

People who let some kid upset them so much is funny to me. I couldn't care less. :chuckle:

I was watching Sports Center this morning and look who I saw....LOL

Why are you jealous of Bieber...?

He's great and a young kid....!

d-1

i loved the heat in the alonzo/tim era, and in the wade era, i still have a soft spot for them because i'm a miami fan... although i don't really like james that much. great player, but not really interesting to watch for me

3 straight Finals, back to back champions, I don't care what anyone else says, as of now the "Big 3" assembly has been worth it, and we're not done yet!!!!!! GET THE HEAT!!!!!!!

I have always been a Sixer's fan but I am very happy for LeBron, The Heat and Miami. If they can replace Bosh with a decent Center they could win many more. I think Miami and Boston are the only cities that have won back to back SB's and NBA Championships in their history.

Back to back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you missed an exclamation point there. :lol:

In all seriousness, congrats to the Heat. Nothing against the Spurs, they are a class organization that gave Miami everything it could handle, but I was happy to see LeBron win another title.

I think you missed an exclamation point there. :lol:

In all seriousness, congrats to the Heat. Nothing against the Spurs, they are a class organization that gave Miami everything it could handle, but I was happy to see LeBron win another title.

You and I are the only ones who root for the right teams......Phins, Phillies, Sixers and Flyers.

Back
Top Bottom