***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Must be nice to have some of the best players in the NBA all on the same team. In all seriousness, this team coasts during parts of the season. If they actually cared, they could win 70 games in a season.

Also, can we just fast forward to the conference finals between Miami and Indiana? With Rose unfortunately hurt again, there is no other team in the East besides Indiana that could even compete with Miami in the playoffs.

Pretty much this. There are going to be stretches of this season in which the Heat just don't care . . . and you know what, fans may care now, but it becomes nothing when they are in the playoffs.

The East is boring, and it's not good for the NBA. The west definitely looks interesting, but who wants to stay up late to watch mid December basketball?

I'll watch the Heat on Christmas, I'll probably somewhat pay attention to the All Star break . . . but I won't really get into basketball until atleast mid/late March. Just not very interesting right now, atleast to me it isn't.

I took on a night job back in February of last year, and I feel like I didn't miss anything until the Eastern Conference Finals and the Finals . . . . that was tough, although many of us had it on our phones so it was ok.

Must be nice to have some of the best players in the NBA all on the same team. In all seriousness, this team coasts during parts of the season. If they actually cared, they could win 70 games in a season.
I think this is a rather ridiculous statement because they fully cared last regular season, they won 66 games, 27 in a row, 25-5 against the West. D-Wade got injured and it nearly cost us a title.

I'm fine with coasting in the regular season if it means the stars are rested and ready for the postseason. The Spurs do it regularly and it's worked out for them. That's the lesson the Heat learned from the Finals against the Spurs. Look at the regular season champs (well before Rose died), the Bulls. They always kill themselves during the regular season but come postseason they're nicked up more than most teams, have tired legs, and self-destruct.

Did you guys see Lebron James posterize Ben McLemore last night?!?!?

Heat win OT thriller vs the Hawks 121-119! Did you see Lebrons dunk on Millsap?

Good win last night, topped off the best Christmas ever. Those Lebron dunks were sick!!

Back
Top Bottom