***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Anyone see heat play bobcats tonight? lebron was doing the interview with jax and after he immediately seeked out teddy ginn, who plays for carolina panthers now

he said "we want you back in miami we need you" i was shocked

I assume he's a ginn fan because of OSU football

Thank god for this team because the Dolphins and Hurricanes are trash

How about the Heat?!?! Getting smashed going into the half and they pulled it out! 101-99 win vs Orlando.

I like the return of Battier to the starting lineup......hope it sticks even when Haslem comes back. There are going to be some games when the shots aren't falling and they dig themselves into holes that they can't recover from but when the offense is on they make it look so easy. And now Spoelstra has Cole and Lewis to fall back on when Chalmers and Battier go into any extended shooting funks.

Miami Heat smoke the Suns 107-92. It's still early but Wade is looking great.

Heat beat the miserable Cavs 95-84. Nice game for Beasley tonight.

I can't believe we looked like complete **** last night and still pulled it off, Charlotte played their best game too.

I can't believe we looked like complete **** last night and still pulled it off, Charlotte played their best game too.
Must be nice to have some of the best players in the NBA all on the same team. In all seriousness, this team coasts during parts of the season. If they actually cared, they could win 70 games in a season.

Also, can we just fast forward to the conference finals between Miami and Indiana? With Rose unfortunately hurt again, there is no other team in the East besides Indiana that could even compete with Miami in the playoffs.

****ing Heat playing that BS game. I know they're just coasting but damn.. It's pissing me off.

Good bounce back win vs the Wolves. Rest Wade tonight and him ready for the Pacers on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom