***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

As great of a start that was by Philly in the 1st quarter . . . that 3rd quarter from Miami was unbelieveable. 45 points and 9 3's . . . . Philly probably played the worst defense I've ever seen when defending the 3 pointer. Turrible.

Sixers win, impressive game for the rook with 9 steals. Heat battled back and the Sixers defense tightened up in the 4th. Real good game down the stretch.

You don't lose that game with the lead in the fourth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a good loss when you have to travel to Brooklyn who just lost to the Cavs.

How do you lose to the shi**iest team in the NBA. Hahahahahaha! Miami teams have a black cloud over them this year. With the exception of the Canes but that'll prob happen on Saturday when the Noles destroy them. Ps I'm not a fan of either the Canes or Noles, I'm a Gator fan.

****ing horse****
Minor blip in the road for the Heat. Yes, they lost, but there's a good chance that they win around 60 games anyway. This will be the Sixers shining moment for this season. For me, it was nice to see them win since wins will be hard to come by for them this year.

How do you lose to the shi**iest team in the NBA. Hahahahahaha! Miami teams have a black cloud over them this year. With the exception of the Canes but that'll prob happen on Saturday when the Noles destroy them. Ps I'm not a fan of either the Canes or Noles, I'm a Gator fan.

i guess this guy never got the memo, the heat dont try hard in the regular season. Nothing new here. See me in the playoffs.

i guess this guy never got the memo, the heat dont try hard in the regular season. Nothing new here. See me in the playoffs.

If you watched the game, the Heat definitely tried hard to win that game. In fact, they seemed so content with their 3rd quarter performance they took Philly for granted and Philly turned up the defense, the shots for the Heat that were dropping in the 3rd quarter weren't going in and in typical Heat fashion they didn't put them away and Philly outplayed them down the stretch.

Certainly just a blip in what's going to be the team to beat in the NBA this season, and sure they came out flat, but give the Sixers credit . . . the defense on Lebron in the 4th was some of the best I've seen on him.

Been a heat fan since Hardaway and Zo were the faces of the franchise. The "heat don't try hard in the regular season" statement is the most nonsensical thing I've read in awhile. They flat out took a team for granted and started to coast after the 3rd qtr cause they thought they could hold the lead like they always do, that's what lost them the game.

Man what the **** is going on with this ****ing team? God damn pissing me off

****ing bull****. Wake the **** up *******s and play ****ing championship basketball. **** this wake me up when the playoff start.

I think this is the first time this team is below .500 in the regular season....I hate how this season has started.

Back
Top Bottom