***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Get ready for Wade to tear it up this year. The last time people tried to write him off because of injury he had an mvp season. Just hope he doesn't push himself too hard and Spoelstra has the sense to bench his ass if he gets hurt again, regardless of how the season is going.

Beasley and Oden are playing for redemption, Allen and Battier for one last ride into the sunset, Chalmers and Cole to prove their worthy of being starters in this league, and Lebron for history. I don't think there is going to be any real lack of motivation with these guys.

I'm hoping for a miracle and Oden stays healthy and starts at some point

The journey to the three-peat starts tonight!!!! GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

The quest for the 3-Heat starts out with a victory!! 7 players in double figures and Cole breaking Rose's ankles makes my night :)

cole was beast, I wish he was the starter. Probably will be by midseason

Hope so. We have seen glimpses before only to have him go through some miserable stretches.

I loved seeing how in sync all these guys were and how many open looks they were able to create without relying on James or Wade breaking down the defense.

Yea the Heat are getting spanked right now . . . . NBA didn't do them any favors scheduling them a back to back with the 2nd game on the road to start the season. Still early, I expect the Heat to make a game out of it before it's all said and done.

Yea the Heat are getting spanked right now . . . . NBA didn't do them any favors scheduling them a back to back with the 2nd game on the road to start the season. Still early, I expect the Heat to make a game out of it before it's all said and done.
This is a case of the best against the worst. Right now, the Sixers are playing at an all time high that probably won't last. I expect the Heat to make one of their patented runs at some point.

Miami with a good run to get it down to 6 with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Lebron on the bench during the run. Definitely a sluggish start but defense has picked up and Philly started missing the shots they were making early.

Back
Top Bottom