***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Going to the Heat/Wizards game tomorrow night. Least I should see a win!

I really hate how this team lets go of the gas pedal when they're up big in the fourth.

Great game. Great crowd. Was actually glad the Wiz went on a late run. Spo had to put Lebron and Dwade back in the game. Definitely got my money's worth.

Been a heat fan since Hardaway and Zo were the faces of the franchise. The "heat don't try hard in the regular season" statement is the most nonsensical thing I've read in awhile. They flat out took a team for granted and started to coast after the 3rd qtr cause they thought they could hold the lead like they always do, that's what lost them the game.

So there's a big difference between not trying hard and coasting?

The only way small ball works on the defensive end is if Wade and James play big and they aren't willing or capable of doing it for 82 games. Call it coasting or taking a team for granted or not trying or just playing like a regular NBA wing. These guys aren't going to go all out every play and they shouldn't either. The NBA regular season is an endurance test and the job of the coaching staff is to keep these guys healthy and prepare them for the post season.

Heat beat the Clippers 102-97...6th straight game with 100+ points.

Nice hat, hopefully it'll be outdated after the end of this season though :up:

Did that really happen? God damn. Today has been a horrible day.

4-3 is not a good start...this is not championship basketball. Stupid ****ing decision by Wade.

Its a good marketing move. Most people aren't going to wear a jersey as casual attire but they will wear something like that.

Back
Top Bottom