***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

We've traded away all our 1st round pick for the next few years. If they shut down Wade it will be to reload next summer with a couple big time FA's and dominate again.
I do think they will need another PF if he cann't go and maybe just Haslem more minutes if he's up to it.

We've traded away all our 1st round pick for the next few years. If they shut down Wade it will be to reload next summer with a couple big time FA's and dominate again.
I do think they will need another PF if he cann't go and maybe just Haslem more minutes if he's up to it.
The Heat would have to get back into the top 10 to get the pick this year. I doubt they are going to fall that far.

We still have both picks in 2016 I think.

In the NBA you can't trade consecutive first round picks, so Riley is stuck with that one in 2016 unless the team falls into the bottom 10 and gets one this year. I don't think Dragic alters the 2016 plan all that much. Now if Whiteside keeps improving he could change the plan.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

And proving talent trumps all for the millionth time........here comes Beasley.

6th seed would give us a better chance to advance but I do partially hope we draw the Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom