***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

What's up with birdman? Did we pass on him?

Lebron isn't going anywhere if he wins another title

Congrats to LBJ for being youngest to reach 20,000 career points...Heat pounded the Warriors last night

No Steph Curry last night but still a good win against a young Warriors team. If they can win against the Lakers tonight, I stand by that 3-3 roadtrip being a successful one.

When these boys want to play, they play and no one will beat them. I hope they can do the same in the playoffs. It's always a good win when you beat the Lakers. GO HEAT!

When these boys want to play, they play and no one will beat them. I hope they can do the same in the playoffs. It's always a good win when you beat the Lakers. GO HEAT!

Which is why it's comical listening to these analysts talk about the Heat, I mean it's literally the same exact story from last year, except this year the Heat have Ray Allen, and as good as Chalmers, Miller and Battier were last season and the playoffs, none of them are as reliable as Ray Allen from behind the arc. He's going to be sooo huge in the playoffs for the Heat.

My money rotation: Wade/Allen/Battier/James/Bosh

The birdman arrives....

rebelinkchrisandersonestherhanukadestiny-1.jpg

.....nutcase.

The birdman arrives....

rebelinkchrisandersonestherhanukadestiny-1.jpg

.....nutcase.

We will see him Wed. night...hopefully it's a good signing. He's already trying to bond with the team. 790 was live at Battiers Battioke event tonight and he was in attendance.

Watched the game off my DVR...good win. Wasn't a fan of that last shot though.

Watched the game off my DVR...good win. Wasn't a fan of that last shot though.

It wasn't a bad shot, Lebron can make that and I'm glad he is putting it on himself to make it. The Heat are pretty tough to beat in Overtime, especially at home, and I think it was more important that they left no time on the clock rather than set a play up and have something tragic like a turnover or an early miss that could result in the Raptors getting a last shot opportunity. Plus Bron wouldn't have gotten his triple double :lol:

And Wade is still my favorite player in the NBA. When he is on, he is very fun to watch, on both sides of the floor.

lets hope Haslem keeps up his aggressive play lately he has been rebounding like a beast over the last several games, Bosh is also said to be refocused on his rebounding and it did show last game but lets hope he keeps that mentally he bulked up last season in an effort to average double digit boards and he didnt see it through

****ing bull**** double OT loss...I'm still pissed. I HATE losing to Boston

The Heat will be at the White House tomorrow to meet the President.

Back
Top Bottom