***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

The Heat take care of the Wizards and give them the business. Did you see that behind the back pass by Wade to LBJ?

Against the Mavs you really saw the Heat TURN UP the defense . . . it is a scary thing to watch for other teams as the athletic ability and length of this team just outclasses other teams in the league. Sure they ended with 95 points, but they only had 61 after 3 quarters and Miami rested Wade and Lebron in the 4th.

And I wish people would get off of Wade . . . he may have his off nights a little more frequent than we would like, but man I love watching this guy play. When he turns it on, I don't think there is a player I enjoy watching more . . . on both sides of the court.

i watched the game yesterday, heat starting to get in there groove. The defense was alot better last night, chalmers was all over the place and they were hustling like they should do every night. They took it to dallas. Great win

The heat are gettin back to form, impressive performance vs the jazz tonight. D-wade is looking like he is starting to get going again, ray allen is finding his groove with his new team. Mike miller still knockin down 3's and shane. We need more from haslem though but this team has a great shot at defending there title this year and boy is it going to be fun to watch or what? watching the heat destroy the celtics is going to be great! Payback for the patriots beating us down year in and out.

I was at Dadeland Mall today and Ray Allen was there. I got to meet him. Took a pic and got an autograph! Super cool guy

Good win today vs OKC...my Christmas day was great and that win topped it off. I really liked those red uniforms

anyone notice the lakers wearing the same white hot uniforms the heat came up with?? am i the only one noticing this? almost seems like the lakers are trying to send a message to the heat.....anyone else notice it?

Heat/Bobcats tonight...Let's GO HEAT!

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

anyone notice the lakers wearing the same white hot uniforms the heat came up with?? am i the only one noticing this? almost seems like the lakers are trying to send a message to the heat.....anyone else notice it?

I noticed...another reason to hate the Lakers

I know regular season doesn't mean **** but I hate losing in that fashion.

Back
Top Bottom