***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

This team is actually so much better with Winslow, he's so ****ing good already its crazy. Glad he's back!

This team is actually so much better with Winslow, he's so ****ing good already its crazy. Glad he's back!

Nice lead so far in Boston. Here's to hoping we can secure the 3rd seed. :brewskis:

People will try to blame Spo for tonight . . . But this team just got ice cold. Glad to get that out of the way before the playoffs begin.

This actually worked out well enough for the Heat in the end as they keep homefield advantage, get arguably the best matchup in round 1 and avoid Cleveland in round two.

Not overthinking that 2nd half . . . Its over, time for the real fun to begin.

People will try to blame Spo for tonight . . . But this team just got ice cold. Glad to get that out of the way before the playoffs begin.

This actually worked out well enough for the Heat in the end as they keep homefield advantage, get arguably the best matchup in round 1 and avoid Cleveland in round two.

Not overthinking that 2nd half . . . Its over, time for the real fun to begin.
I think the Heat can take Cleveland.

HEAT

[video=youtube;wJe1c7-zXy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJe1c7-zXy0[/video]

That's more like it :brewskis:

ChilQPXWwAEKomP.jpg:large

Should be a fun year. Not fun as in winning the title. Fun as in watching young guys grow up and hopefully grab the 7th or 8th seed

Tyler Johnson can be a good starter for us when they decide to put Waiters on the bench which I think will happen before long

I can not think of a time in which I cared less about the Heat than I do this season. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom