***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

The heat are killing me! Lost 5 straight. Wade is back though so it's cool hopefully they regain form with him

Playoff time! The east looks wide open with the Cavs struggling

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...-so-here-are-a-few-potential-trade-scenarios/

The benefit here for the Heat is obvious. They make a massive and necessary roster shakeup without giving up on Pat Riley's desire to win right now. Towns being coached by Erik Spoelstra can only be good, but he also allows Miami to be more modern. Whiteside, a traditional big, has been an awkward fit for so long that having someone like Towns, who can stand on the perimeter, will be good for Miami.

By moving Dragic, the Heat will also be able to use Towns as more of a creator than he was in Minnesota. They'll still have Jeff Teague and maybe Dwyane Wade, but Towns should definitely have the ball in his hands more often in Miami. At worst, the Heat get a star big man on the roster and clear out some players that have been an awkward fit for a long time.

Speculation on trades for Karl Anthony Towns...leads to Miami.

Love the new unis. Crockett and Tubbs would be proud. Didn't know they did these last year also.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25184355/heat-unveil-new-version-miami-vice-uniforms

i

Beyond buzzled at our refusal to tank. This is absolutely the year to do it. Are we going to hold onto Dragic until he has absolutely zero trade value? Phoenix is willing to at least include Josh Jackson I'm sure.

Those panick buys/re-signings to remain "competitive" are killing us. Guys like Dion & TJ aren't movable.

Would start Wade, Rich, McGruder/DJJ, Winslow, & Bam. Give Wade the green light every night. Proper tanking and still a solid send off for the legend. Better than getting swept in the first round.

Can't wait for flabby "Weighters" to come back and take shots away from J-Rich. 8th seed incoming....

The ultimate problem with this Heat team will be they won’t be good enough so why bother anyways.

I do believe they have an intriguing group of talent but it really does require spot on attention and effort night in and night out.

And also I am a big Spo fan, but I am not 100% sure this group gives him that full respect to give that type of effort needed to compete at their highest levels on a nightly basis.

Back
Top Bottom