***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Its really hard not to love this team. They're unselfish to a fault. I still can't figure out if this is just an extended trolling session by Jimmy Butler making sure everyone is aware that he doesn't give a crap about stats as long as everyone is playing hard. Noone would bat an eye if he decided to take 20 shots a game and yet here he is playing the facilitator and passing up contested layups to get his teammates open threes......surreal transformation that has to piss off fans of the Sixers and Wolves.

That loser Colin cowherd said after round 1 the heat would get exposed by the bucks. How did that work out hahaha

Last edited:
Jimmy Butler & Tyler Hero

“I more wanna do it for Jimmy though. … He hasn’t gone to the Finals. I wanna do it for him... He’s been a great big brother to me since I’ve been in Miami, and I know how much it means for him to win. And I just wanna help him get there.”

In these awful times it's so great to see a "brotherhood" like this develop!

:woot:

It's a bball city now in Miami amongst the youth and it should. The gap of quality between the Dolphins and Heat franchises may as well be comparable to Chad Henne to Dan Marino.

It's a bball city now in Miami amongst the youth and it should. The gap of quality between the Dolphins and Heat franchises may as well be comparable to Chad Henne to Dan Marino.

Everyone loves a winner. I mean the inbreds in and around Cheatsboro didn't know what football was
before the epic cheater "dynasty." But they've always loved their cheaters up there including the Celts
and their well documented cheating history.

Heck we all saw what the refs attempted to pull off last game.

One thing about Miami. Whatever the sport. We WIN by being better. Not cheating!

Beyond that ------- the entire HEAT CULTURE and everything that goes with it was built by Pat Riley.

That dude is right up there with anyone in sports history (as TOTAL CAREER - player - coach - GM!

The Dolphins have a chance to at least regain some luster but it's an uphill climb...

Congrats to the Miami Heat for going to the NBA Finals again!!! And I love the fact that they beat a team like Boston who of course has probably the most smug/arrogant fans out there. Best of luck to the Heat in the Finals!

Congrats to you guys. I was not surprised they made it as a top 4 seed in the east means you got a real shot. As a lakers fan I'm glad you also took it to Boston, even though I wanted to. Good luck in the finals against us.

Back
Top Bottom