***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

No, not officially over. But it doesn’t look good and Miami just doesn’t have The same tenacity and fire that Boston is playing with right now. I just have that feeling that it’s over and usually I’m right.

I don't particularly have a feeling in either direction. Both teams are capable of beating eachother and the NBA more than any other sport I'd say the score or feel of the previous game doesn't matter too much.

I don't particularly have a feeling in either direction. Both teams are capable of beating eachother and the NBA more than any other sport I'd say the score or feel of the previous game doesn't matter too much.
Well then let’s say this. Can either one of them beat GS? looking like they’re going to do it again. Still would like Miami to be Boston regardless.

Well then let’s say this. Can either one of them beat GS? looking like they’re going to do it again. Still would like Miami to be Boston regardless.

Tbh I didn't follow the season as closely as usual except Miami so it's hard for me to say.

The key to GS is always going to be limiting Curry, so I think Boston and Miami both would have a decent shot to take them down because both teams can play lock down defense.

So it would come down to is Curry on fire hitting contested 3's or does the defense get to him?

I wouldn't Bet against Curry right now. Hopefully Heat get a chance to take him down.

Heat win tonight and my job prints some of their merchandise. Heat lose, I get the night off.

Win-win for me despite hating the Celtics.

I wouldn't Bet against Curry right now. Hopefully Heat get a chance to take him down.

I like Curry, he's dangerous, but in my opinion he's one of the most overrated players in the game.

If he's red hot it's a big problem, but if he's just normal-hot he's the type of player that needs equally great play around him because he's just not a "do it all" kind of player like a LeBron for example. He's not going to beat you on the boards, play elite defense, that sort of thing.

Not a great end to the season but nothing to be ashamed of except coming out so poorly early on.

Don't worry, guys. I'll be rooting for my Warriors to whip the Celtics and Smart's flopping, punk ass in the finals.

I like Curry, he's dangerous, but in my opinion he's one of the most overrated players in the game.

If he's red hot it's a big problem, but if he's just normal-hot he's the type of player that needs equally great play around him because he's just not a "do it all" kind of player like a LeBron for example. He's not going to beat you on the boards, play elite defense, that sort of thing.
I'm a Warriors fan, and I think Curry is overrated. He seems to get more turnovers than assists, and he gets cold at the most inopportune times. Like most Warriors, he gets hung up on watching the shot, rather than hustling for an ORB.

I'm a Warriors fan, and I think Curry is overrated. He seems to get more turnovers than assists, and he gets cold at the most inopportune times. Like most Warriors, he gets hung up on watching the shot, rather than hustling for an ORB.

It's funny because usually I blame the player for being overrated, but Curry is damn good its just people rate him as some God-Tier player where he's more just a great offensive player.

Thinking game 1 will be smack down by GS to pay Boston back for blow out and hurting Curry in the spring. Seems like easy bet.

Thinking game 1 will be smack down by GS to pay Boston back for blow out and hurting Curry in the spring. Seems like easy bet.

I was right until the 4th quarter started. Then Boston couldn't miss. Note to self. That wasn't an easy bet. It was a stupid one. :bang:

Back
Top Bottom