***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

It happens. Just important we take a game in Boston now.

Can you feel the Heat down in your soul? I feel the Heat down in my soul! <--- Miss those commercials lol

Starting 5: Strus, Lowery, Tucker, Adebayo, and Butler, altogether scored 18 points all game.

Eh Basketball is crazy. Im more worried about everyone being healthy tomorrow than the last result. In the end it doesn't matter if we lose by 40 or 1 in any individual game because both teams are capable of beating the other any given night.

Bye bye Heat 😩 lose to any team ok. But! You got to lose to a scum bag Boston team!! **** my life.

Series isn't over. We already won in Boston. One win and it's a game 7 on our turf. Boston was also down to the Bucks 3-2.

Not saying we win, just saying it's far from over.

Series isn't over. We already won in Boston. One win and it's a game 7 on our turf. Boston was also down to the Bucks 3-2.

Not saying we win, just saying it's far from over.
No, not officially over. But it doesn’t look good and Miami just doesn’t have The same tenacity and fire that Boston is playing with right now. I just have that feeling that it’s over and usually I’m right.

Back
Top Bottom