The Official Milan-liverpool Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Milan-liverpool Thread

Ronaldo > Kaka at the moment. Kaka might be able to change that with a very impressive performance tonight.

I predict AC wins 2-1

Nice Prediction,

But you can't be serious in saying that Ronaldo is better than Kaka at the moment. He thoroughly outplayed Ronaldo in the Manchester-Milan Tie. Kaka scored 3 goals between the 2 games and tonight he was responsible for both goals.

He put them through against Celtic and was solid against Bayern.

Kaka is the best player in the world right now. He proved it tonight and in this whole CL campaign.

I will concede, however, that Ronaldo is an electric player and not far behind in the second position, but right now Kaka stands alone.

Forza Milan!!!

a_milan_232-1.jpg

Nice to get that cup back in Serie A.

Where's Boomer now:sidelol:

As far as Kaka being the best I would disagree the best player in the world is Ronaldhino if that's how you spell his name

Feel very sorry for Liverpool. They bossed the game last night and the goal before half time was a real sucker-punch. Fair play Milan, they were excellent at the back and made Liverpool work very hard when they pushed forward.

As regards of the best player in the world, its very hard to say who is. Roanldo, Kaka and Ronaldhino are all of the highest quality, but you have to say Kaka has the big match mentality. The others go missing too often when they play in the big games. But IMO they are the best "attcking players".

Back
Top Bottom