*The official National League wildcard thread* | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*The official National League wildcard thread*

Great thing is the Marlins and the Phils play eachother 10 times....so whichever team steps up will have the upperhand

Howard hit three homers today....52 for the year.

Phils score two in the bottom of the 9th for a nice comeback walk-off win.

Roman529 said:
My nerves can't take this anymore...I am totally shot. :lol: But the Phils won the nightcap. :wink:

Oh, it's fun. The playoff race in baseball is a thousand times better than any other sport because it changes every freaking day. No time to get comfortable, complacent, or even relaxed. Gotta keep the pedal to the metal, and as a fan, you don't have to wait a week for the next game. It's a beautiful thing.

Hey rest of the NL, know what happend today?

The Florida Marlins are back over 500 for the first time this year, after starting 11-31 we have gone 21 games over 500........fear us

Unreal win today by the Marlins....if my Phils don't get the WC I will be cheering for the Marlins. Joe Garardi has done an amazing job...they won today after being behind 5-0 to the D-backs. I love baseball's pennant races even though it kills me at times.

Brian Fuentes, Rockies reliever, just gave up a 3 run walkoff homer to Barfield of the SD Padres. :tantrum:

Blown save.

Roman529 said:
Brian Fuentes, Rockies reliever, just gave up a 3 run walkoff homer to Barfield of the SD Padres. :tantrum:

Yeah that pissed me off :nono:

Great comeback win today for my fish and we dont gain ground on anyone

I am officially writting off the Reds. What a choke job they have beautifully executed this past week and a half.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I am officially writting off the Reds. What a choke job they have beautifully executed this past week and a half.

Not enough starting pitching. Still a much better season then I thought they'd have, and I was hoping they'd catch the Cards but that hope didnt last long

Dodgers lead down to 2 games, keep it up Padres!

Rockies and Padres tied at 2 in the 4th....Rockies had the bases loaded with no outs and did not score a run. :tantrum:

I need the Padres to lose. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom