**The Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread**

Juan Dixon: I received a phone call telling me that I've been traded.
Reporter: Where are you headed?
Juan Dixon: I don't have the slightest idea.

The NBA Trade Deadline where :lol: happens......

Heat almost traded Marion to the Cavs, but 3 things happened

1.Cavs wanted either Jason Williams or Ricky Davis as well
2.They did not want Mark Blount
3.The were not giving up Boobie Gibson

rumors are there are still a couple deals being worked out by the league so who knows?

Okay...word is that orlando called for Haslem. Riley supposedley said "He is part of the solution" and pulled him off the table.

Deals for Mike Miller, Josh Smith, and one undisclosed forward died due to demands.

I'm okay with that. Lottery will come, we got some pieces to work with for trade in the offseason.

Wade, Haslem and Marion. Add Rose, and we're good.

Wade, Marion, Beasley and trade Haslem for a solid C like Samuel.

A sign and trade for Brand if LAC doesn't plan to keep him.

We have a ton of options this offseason.

Most important thing, is shutting down Wade and getting him 100% for next offseason.

rumors are there are still a couple deals being worked out by the league so who knows?

That was a BS deal. Marion can't be traded as per NBA rules. So basicaly Chad Ford made that up.

Marion's agent has reported and Riley as well that no trade for Marion was discussed.

edit: Also, what he said.^^^ Can't trade Marion per league rules.

What probably happened was this: a deal was on the table and some team wanted us to take a "long" contract and we refused. Deal died.

We are gonna have to be artists when this season is over and deal Blounts contract to make any type of significant FA move.

I'm okay with that. Lottery will come, we got some pieces to work with for trade in the offseason.

Wade, Haslem and Marion. Add Rose, and we're good.

Wade, Marion, Beasley and trade Haslem for a solid C like Samuel.

A sign and trade for Brand if LAC doesn't plan to keep him.

We have a ton of options this offseason.

Most important thing, is shutting down Wade and getting him 100% for next offseason.

I think Beasley is the best player in the country. Regardless of who has the 1st pick I think he's a no-brainer. Really depends upon where they end up picking. Brook Lopez is a guy who has seen his stock soar since coming back.

Okay...word is that orlando called for Haslem. Riley supposedley said "He is part of the solution" and pulled him off the table.

Deals for Mike Miller, Josh Smith, and one undisclosed forward died due to demands.

Pat... seriously. Haslem is a likable player. He's our energy guy. But we can get another one! Don't let Haslem kill these deals that the team needs.

I'm perplexed by Riley's refusal to deal Haslem. Does Haslem have compromising pictures of Riley and Elton Brand in Vegas?

Back
Top Bottom