**The Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread**

I would still take it, he's an older version of Kapono, IMO. Something we have been lacking this yr.

WHO is an older version of kapono?

Mike Miller runs circles around Kapono.

Mike Miller is a stud. over 50% FG shooting with 43% 3 pt. shooting. A great passer, a pesky defender, good handling the ball, runs the court. he is a dream to have on your team.

Down the stretch...Wade/Miller/Marion would be a tough cover.

WHO is an older version of kapono?

Mike Miller runs circles around Kapono.

Mike Miller is a stud. over 50% FG shooting with 43% 3 pt. shooting. A great passer, a pesky defender, good handling the ball, runs the court. he is a dream to have on your team.

Down the stretch...Wade/Miller/Marion would be a tough cover.

No no no, Cardinal, not Miller. I have always been a fan of Miller's.

One trade disrupts everything. DAMN. The old keep getting older.

So trading away two guys in their 30s for a 35 yr old big who they'll need for the playoffs and who probably won't be with the team next year is a bad move?

That seems like a bit much to give up for Thomas....no?

The Spurs usually don't even play their #1 draft pick for the first few years so I don't see it being a problem. They usually pick #25 and higher anyway and while you can get value at that pick, it isn't a guarantee.

Seattle on the other hand has 6 1st rd picks over the next 3 years. Good for them

Rockets just traded Mike James and bonzi wells for Bobby jackson, saw it on espn bottomline.

So trading away two guys in their 30s for a 35 yr old big who they'll need for the playoffs and who probably won't be with the team next year is a bad move?

if you would of read further down I said it was a good move. But an old spurs team brought in 2 old guys in Damon and Thomas. Spurs I doubt will be able to repeat. They werent even the best team last year IMO. If Nash didnt have a bloody nose and stupid Amare/Diaw werent suspended they would of won the championship.

if you would of read further down I said it was a good move. But an old spurs team brought in 2 old guys in Damon and Thomas. Spurs I doubt will be able to repeat. They werent even the best team last year IMO. If Nash didnt have a bloody nose and stupid Amare/Diaw werent suspended they would of won the championship.

We're going to start this arguement again? :lol:

Well since Phoenix has 8 championships already of course they would of won. No questions asked, it would've been a guarantee.

Give me a ****ing break.

This old Spurs team has been called old since 2000 and look at what's happened. Are Stoudamire and Thomas here to play for 5 years?

Next offseason only Duncan, Gino, Parker and Bowen are under contract. You know what that means don't you?

Hint:

Big money is available

chad ford in his live chat just said that he heard a possible, ben wallace to cleveland for gooden, shannon brown, ira newble and cedric simmons. That makes NO sense for cleveland, they need another scorer or PG not a Center that cant score.

We're going to start this arguement again? :lol:

Well since Phoenix has 8 championships already of course they would of won. No questions asked, it would've been a guarantee.

Give me a ****ing break.

This old Spurs team has been called old since 2000 and look at what's happened. Are Stoudamire and Thomas here to play for 5 years?

Next offseason only Duncan, Gino, Parker and Bowen are under contract. You know what that means don't you?

Hint:

Big money is available

Cant start an argument when its a fact. The Spurs have only been called old only the last 2 years. You guys had a nice run but its already coming to end. Every good thing comes to an end. Maybe you guys will just tank again next year so you can get a top lottery pick. Worked one time for the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom