**The Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread**

That seems like a bit much to give up for Thomas....no?

the first maybe, but with Barry being pretty much done due to injuries, and Elson being horrible (plus both are expiring contracts) for a decent defender, good rebounder with a decent mid range jumper, it's a good deal.

Yeah the Spurs get older, but they get better. Two very underrated moves by the Spurs to get Mighty Mouse (who is a decent back up now, just not a starter anymore) and Thomas.

Good trade for the spurs. they needed to add another interior post defender for gasol and o neal and Thomas is one of the best.

You heard right, Portland wants Granger bad. It would take more than Outlaw or Webster on their own, though. Indy's a screwed up team, but Granger is a building block for them, and he's not going to come cheap. I wouldn't bet on seeing anything happen there.
right, i didnt mean just webster or outlaw

im not sure how the salaries match up but something like

outlaw, jack, frye, and cash
for
granger, and filler

or

webster, jack, frye, and 2008 first rounder
for
granger and filler

i might be dreaming but i would be in love with either of those deals

right, i didnt mean just webster or outlaw

im not sure how the salaries match up but something like

outlaw, jack, frye, and cash
for
granger, and filler

or

webster, jack, frye, and 2008 first rounder
for
granger and filler

i might be dreaming but i would be in love with either of those deals
hat would be a solid deal for Indy. they need a PG (Jack) cause Tinsley is always hurt and cant shoot a lick (37-38% usually) and is a TO machine. Outlaw has a lot of the same qualities Granger does but with less range. Frye is a nice throw in. You cant have too many bigs even if they scratch their way in to fouling a ton like frye.

Ira says Miami is working the late shift with Memphis for a potential Mike Miller deal.

Miami names in the mix: Jason Williams, Ricky Davis, Daequan Cook, Smush Parker
Memphis names in the mix: Mike Miller, Juan Carlos Navarro, Kyle Lowry

It's probably going to be a 2-for-2 type of deal if it goes down <-------my opinion.

You know Larry Bird has always spoke highly of Luke Jackson, maybe we can trade him for O'neal........;)

Ira says Miami is working the late shift with Memphis for a potential Mike Miller deal.

It's probably going to be a 2-for-2 type of deal if it goes down <-------my opinion.

We get those two guys plus our Lotto pick..I am calling it right now. ECF for SURE next season.

JCN is about to bust out. I mean BUST OUT into an all-star.

:unsure: we must not be watching the same guy :lol:

JCN has had some very good games when his minutes get extended dude.

Watch more closely.

He looks like a guy that needs better circumstances and playing time.

I am TELLING you that he is about to bust out.

he could be a 15 and 7 guy next season.

JCN is a Barbosa clone, IMO. Not that Miami couldn't use that.

But yeah, Ira made those comments on 560. In the latest Sun-Sentinel article, just:

The Heat, however, was working Wednesday night on a possible acquisition of Grizzlies forward Mike Miller, the ex- University of Florida shooting star.

There's no way Memphis trades Miller without dumping Brian Cardinal's deal as part of the trade.

Back
Top Bottom