***The Official NHL Offseason Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official NHL Offseason Thread***

The Predators' trades do not bode well for the signing of forward Paul Kariya, who will also become an unrestricted free agent July 1 if the Predators do not re-sign him before then. "In all probability we are not going to be signing our top free agents," GM David Poile said. "Paul Kariya would like to come back to Nashville as long as he sees we are a very competitive team. I can see Paul waiting a little bit of time before making a decision. I am going to meet with his agent this weekend in Columbus."

Nashville City Paper

With Scott Hartnell soon signed, the Flyers might not be interested in trying to take restricted free agent Thomas Vanek away from the Sabres, a move that would cost them a ton of money and at least two or three top-round draft picks in compensation.

Delaware County Times

newcaps-1.jpg

I like that.

There is NO way the Sabres let Vanek go. Here's more important than both Drury and Briere imo.

Henrik Lundqvist is better goaltender then Marty Biron everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.
Exactly. Sorry Dom. I hate the rags more then the flyers, but dude, Lundy is a borderline top 5 guy. Hes right on the cusp of being great.

saw new b's logo...i cant even see the change.....apparently new lightning jerseys are horrid.....

There is NO way the Sabres let Vanek go. Here's more important than both Drury and Briere imo.
So much talent so hard to keep it all together. It' so cool how Buffalo has done the right things to get a great team together. It sucks because all that youth comes to mean a bunch of huge paydays.

UNIfied Lemme se ur Mock draft!!! Friday is the draft!!!

Lets go MR UNIFIED

I have not been paying nearly enough attention to junior hockey this year to even venture a guess for a mock draft.

I really like Patrick Kane a LOT. I like Kyle Turris (saw him play live this year and he dominated, great wheels). I'm not a fan of Alexei Cherepanov. He disappeared for long stretches of games I saw him play and who ever drafts him might have a tough time getting him out of Russia. He is a talented player though and if the light goes on he could be the steal of the draft.

saw new b's logo...i cant even see the change.....apparently new lightning jerseys are horrid.....

The new B's logo is on a hat on the NHL website. All they did was make the black outlines a little bolder and made the "B" a little different.

Thankfully the spokes stay. If they had gone to some stupid looking bear I would have snapped...LOL!

I have not been paying nearly enough attention to junior hockey this year to even venture a guess for a mock draft.

I really like Patrick Kane a LOT. I like Kyle Turris (saw him play live this year and he dominated, great wheels). I'm not a fan of Alexei Cherepanov. He disappeared for long stretches of games I saw him play and who ever drafts him might have a tough time getting him out of Russia. He is a talented player though and if the light goes on he could be the steal of the draft.
Turris reminds me of Roenick but waaaaaaaaaaaaay better attitude.

Back
Top Bottom